Free dining plan 2014??

leighmerz

Mouseketeer
I know I am way ahead of myself here but does anyone have any idea when they will let us know the free dining plan dates for 2014? I am trying to decide if I want to stay on or offsite for my trip early 2014. Thanks :)

There haven't even been any general public free dining offers for 2013 yet, so I'm pretty sure it would be difficult to even hazard a guess for 2014.

There were no GP free dining offers at all for early 2013. The Stay, Play & Dine package discount was offered instead. This effectively discounts the dining (works out to the rough equivalent of the adults paying the child's price), but it's not free.

I am hoping for free dinnig in 2014 but i do like the S/P/D deal thatthey have would settle for that too.........:)

We did the stay/play/dine offer in January and for the two of us the plan cost roughly $150 for 7 days..so $10.71 per day/ per person..basically free. We're going again in Spring 2014 so I am hoping for another deal that includes a dining discount. Stay/Play and Dine didn't go public until October so I would assume that would be the timing for next year's discount.

In the UK,we are currently awaiting the release of free dining for 2014.

It is strongly rumoured to be April 25th,however some ta's have already announced fd,and folk have booked.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter