Free Dining Pin....thrown away

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Clemvet, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Clemvet

Clemvet Earning My Ears

I recieved a free dining post card in the mail and my wife threw it away accidentally. Would Disney have record of my pin if I called them or am I out of luck. I also recieved the 40% off pin so gotta figure out which one is the better deal.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. JRoglitz

JRoglitz DIS Veteran

Do you know what dates it was for. I called this morning and the girl said I had PIN for free dining and gave me the code and the PIN number. Then I called back tonight to check on the dates and the girl said that the code and PIN was not valid and that it could mean it hasn't been released to me yet by email or mail. I'm looking for December dates. She did say I had a 40% off room only code attached to my name for Dec 13th - 24th dates.

4. AlternateEgo

AlternateEgo Missing the House of the Mouse

Just call them up and tell them what happened and they should be allowed to look it up for you. ;)

5. jeepsrj

jeepsrj Mouseketeer

yes yes yes...just call disney and they can tell you if you have a pin and when you can use it..I called tonight and just booked my september trip with free dining..

6. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

The free dining pin is for August 16-October 3?

OP, post back.

7. RDCAnthony

RDCAnthony DIS Board Addict

What number do I call to see if I have a code?

8. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

407wdisney

9. Clemvet

Clemvet Earning My Ears

I called last night and they told me they had no way of looking it up. Sounds odd to me. I did check some pricing with the 40% off pin I have though.

10. Fatima1922

Fatima1922 DIS Veteran

I called today as well and supposedly the CM checked but there no code for my family:sad2: So there must be a way of checking.

11. RDCAnthony

RDCAnthony DIS Board Addict

The CM checked and nothing :sad2: :guilty: :sad2:

12. pluto's fan

pluto's fan Guest

I would try again. I had a package booked with my 40% pin. When I received the pin for free dining I called and she said that she didn't need me to give her the pin because she could see that i had the discount linked to my name.