Free Dining Pin Question

cathynmichigan

Earning My Ears
Last time I used my Free Dining Pin (2009) there was Free Dining being offered to the general public as well. I had reserved at Pop Century, Disney upgraded my free quick service dining to the regular dining for FREE because of the pin I had received. Does anyone know if they still do this? Or if the pin I received is basically no good? We are looking at going February 5 - February 11 and both offers are good through March 5.

Last time I used my Free Dining Pin (2009) there was Free Dining being offered to the general public as well. I had reserved at Pop Century, Disney upgraded my free quick service dining to the regular dining for FREE because of the pin I had received. Does anyone know if they still do this? Or if the pin I received is basically no good? We are looking at going February 5 - February 11 and both offers are good through March 5.
If you are staying in a value resort with a current free dining pin, it will give you free QS only, but you can upgrade to another dining plan paying the price difference between the two plans. So it saves you the price of the QS plan. If you stay at Moderate level or higher, the dining plan is included for free by using the pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter