Free dining pin code!!

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
I just got the Goofy Free Dining Pin Code in my e-mail for most nights 10/3/10 - 11/23/10 and 11/28/10 - 12/16/10!!

I was already given this pin code in the last round to a different e-mail address, but it looks like a new batch has been sent out. For those of you going during the black out, there is still hope!!!!

Good luck!

Trish

I got that code today too. But since we are going in January it was no help to me. Hope someone got it that can use it!

I got that one yesterday as well. I think that make it the 8th or 9th pin code that I've got this year and haven't been able to use any of them. Praying for one for March 2011

That's quite a few pin codes! Any suggestions besides being registered at the Disneyworld website and having your profile fully filled out to help get pin code offers? We're currently in one of the FD black hole bits with 11/4-11/9 this year and we've already done the usual things like sacrificing a live chicken :rolleyes:, but no luck thus far on a FD offer. Thanks!

I received the newest PIN to my email address but in my sister's name. I called and they said I couldn't use it, but they gave me the public free dining code for Dec 1 to Dec 6th, at POFQ, standard room with free dining, 2 adults,2 2day base tickets, no insurance for $1195.26.. I took it.
I then went into the AP website to price out AP room with dining. I couldn't get POFQ, and then I called and also could not get AP with dining at POFQ. I'm keeping the free dining, std room, 2 2days tickets.

Here is the Goofy details: Free Dining:
XXXXXXXX Family,
all you have to do is choose the deal that’s right for you!
For arrivals most nights 10/3–11/23/10 and 11/28-12/16/10.

I did not get the email about the FD pin but when I called and asked it was attached to my name for the blackout times. Give them a call if you really need it because I was told mine expires Oct. 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter