Free dining over thanksgiving

sonogirl

<font color=FF66FF>Fan of the Disney World Snake t
Has anyone ever gotten free dining or a room discount the week of Thanksgiving???

We had free dining in 2008, 2009 and 2010 too. There is a certain date that you have to check in by to have it for the whole week. In the past you had to check in by either Thursday or Friday of the week before. Hoping for Thanksgiving FD this year!

yep i remember last year we was arriving on a Sunday before and wasnt offered free dining..We would have had to chk in on Thursday or Friday to get the free dining but i couldnt get off work til that Saturday. We are going in Oct this year and still hoping for free dining since my dates are more flexible this yr.

Yes. With free dining you only have to check in by a certain date. Most people don't use the dining plan to their best advantage, so it is a HUGE money maker for Disney. Since you are paying rack rate on the room and buying your tickets at full price from them, it's worth it for Disney to let you have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter