Free Dining over Christmas! Lucky Pincode!

Calgary DISHeads

DIS Veteran
Couldn't believe it (guess that just shows how slow bookings must be for Christmas 09) - as long as we arrive by December 17th - I booked free dining for 14 nights. We had absolutely no intention, hadn't even passed my mind, of going to DW this year - but with this - who can pass it up! :cool1:

We are scheduled to arrive the 17th as well, but for 10 nights...first time at CSR! I figure since it will be jammed and we will need ADR's, might as well be for free! 9 ok, not totally free...rack rate hurts during the holidays, but still saving over $700 from our usual type trip!
Enjoy you Holiday at the World!

I have booked POFQ this time - would love to do AKL but just can't justify it as it really is unplanned (and unbudgeted for) - we won't stay 14 nights, just booked the 15th to the 29th so I have some flexibility with airline booking - will do the same as you. For us as all adults (kids are 12 and 15) it saves almost $160 a day - a big chunk of cash... enjoy yourself also - Christmas at the World is great.

I wish we'd get a pin. *sigh* We'd love to change our plans to early December from the hot misery that is September.

We are going in December for 11 days and I haven't heard anything about free dining - is it only for certain people or is it available for everyone? If so what is the code so I can call and add to my ressie... Thanks!

We are going in December for 11 days and I haven't heard anything about free dining - is it only for certain people or is it available for everyone? If so what is the code so I can call and add to my ressie... Thanks!

Pincodes are usually only good for the named recipient. They can't be shared or used by anyone else.

Was it for anything specific ~ like because you are a disney Visa cardholder? Just curious - hoping I get that surprise in the mail...

The free dining code for this Fall, is PERSON SPECIFIC AND RANDOM ..Not everyone gets them.You can not share or transfer them, and if they happen to come to your house and are not in your name or your spouse, you can not use them.They are not tied to Disney Visa at this time. There is no sure method as to how people are selected( Disney does have a method, but they will not divulge it to the public). To increase your chances, go to disneyworld.com and register for emails etc.

We are going too. Totally not planned but my girls picked WDW over lots of presents for X-mas. Also so you know you can book up to 3 rooms on your pin. Now both sets on grandparents are going too so my kids will get extra spoiled! Enjoy your trip.:goodvibes

My TA mentioned that there are rumors that they may extend Free Dining through the end of the year.

It won't benefit me because I go the 40% pincode and was able to already upgrade to the Poly CL. :banana:

I will hope for those going that it happens though!

My TA mentioned that there are rumors that they may extend Free Dining through the end of the year.

It won't benefit me because I go the 40% pincode and was able to already upgrade to the Poly CL. :banana:

I will hope for those going that it happens though!

I'm waiting and waiting for this to happen. I think it may take to the end of July to be announced, but I'm sure hoping for it to be.

We were going to go during Thanksgiving again, but planning to stay off-site--UNTIL my mom got the free dining offer in the mail on Saturday!!! We booked 3 rooms and we are eating FREE during our Thanksgiving week!!:cool1:
Samantha

I am dying to get either a bounceback with free dining for Dec of 2010. We always go in Sept but I really wanted to go next Dec with the whole family the week after Thanksgiving.

I am hopeful however I have never gotten any pin codes or offers from
Disney in an email.

We will see I guess.

We had one in the mail, under my DH name and he ALMOST threw it away before he looked at the dates! I said WTH!!! We need to keep this in case we go! So when we decided to go, I told him, "Aren't you glad I kept that mailout with the pin #?!" Yay for free dining! :banana:

We had one in the mail, under my DH name and he ALMOST threw it away before he looked at the dates! I said WTH!!! We need to keep this in case we go! So when we decided to go, I told him, "Aren't you glad I kept that mailout with the pin #?!" Yay for free dining! :banana:

Hoping for a pin code for Thanksgiving week. I'm from LA too. Maybe they'll send one my way too.

If anyone goes Thanksgiving weekend this year and there is a bounceback offer can someone post it here or pm me? I am so lookign to go that same weekend only in 2010.
TIA

Sweet!
enjoy Christmas at WDW - it is a great time to go :wizard:

if thye send me a PIN for that timeframe, we would go in a heartbeat!

It seems to have been sent to a lot of Canadians - as the cdn dollar isn't so strong right now, and the economy in the US is worse than Canada I'm sure this was strategic (like all Disney does) - the 40% pin code would have been nice although since we booked moderate and the room rate is $149 to $209 when we are there - with 4 "adults" on the meal plan - DD, DM and an 12 and 14 yr old saves us almost $160 a day it's hard to pass up, compared to our last vacation in Christmas of 07.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter