Free Dining or Room Offers for Early May 2016?

CC Disney fan

Earning My Ears
Hello! I m planning a special trip for DD s first birthday on May 4 to 16. Considering SWW are off do you think it s possible to have a special offer for our dates? Crossing my fingers for some pixie dust!!!

Hello! I m planning a special trip for DD s first birthday on May 4 to 16. Considering SWW are off do you think it s possible to have a special offer for our dates? Crossing my fingers for some pixie dust!!!

Anything is possible. :) Look for potential discounts to be released in January or February '16.

Free dining has not happened during that time in the past couple of years. Room only discounts will most likely be available. PIN offers are already out for those dates.

The historical data includes years that star wars weekends was active. With the removal of that popular event it is entirely possible they may need to offer something to draw more attendance during this time. They would likely see how this year goes without the event before they react to it though. There is no way to know for sure except to wait and see.

The historical data includes years that star wars weekends was active. With the removal of that popular event it is entirely possible they may need to offer something to draw more attendance during this time. They would likely see how this year goes without the event before they react to it though. There is no way to know for sure except to wait and see.
Very true. The only thing that the historical charts show is what has been offered in the past and when it has been offered. It is not a predictability tool. No one has a crystal ball and as the late, great Cheshire Figment was fond of saying:
Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter