Free Dining Offer

flamark

Mouseketeer
I have seen in some postings on this board that mention of a new FD offer for October. Does anyone have the dates for this? We are scheduled at POLY now on a bounceback room only offer and may want to change to the FD. Also does anyone know if the FD offers that come out apply to pass holders? I'm very confused and trying to get these numbers straight. Thanks everybody!

Also does anyone know if the FD offers that come out apply to pass holders? I'm very confused and trying to get these numbers straight. Thanks everybody!

A minimum of a 2 day base ticket is required to get FD, even for AP holders. AP holders can pay for dining by booking an AP + Dine package without having to buy park tickets, but for FD, everyone must purchase tickets. With that said, if you have a room discount, you may save more with that vs what FD would save you, although you would have to do the math to see which is the bigger savings for your family. If you do decide to book FD, you can save the 2 day tickets and put the cost of those toward the renewal of your AP later on :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter