Free dining offer Aug-Dec.

Mouthpiece

Earning My Ears
I don't know how many of these Disney is sending out, but I received a free dining offer for dates ranging from August 25th to December 22nd. The offer does require a pin that was also included on the mailer, and a 5-night/5-day ticket package. The offer is not good for AoA Little Mermaid standard rooms. I'll add a picture soon as I can get it uploaded. Again not sure what qualifies for the mailer, at the very least I'm guessing you would have to be signed up for Disney promotions, or a history of resort stays, that's all I have that would have garnered it.

dd2db77573a86c3f6211efc1150f7e5f_zps1c1d8733.jpg

I don't know how many of these Disney is sending out, but I received a free dining offer for dates ranging from August 25th to December 22nd. The offer does require a pin that was also included on the mailer. The offer is not good for AoA Little Mermaid standard rooms. I'll add a picture soon as I can get it uploaded. Again not sure what qualifies for the mailer, at the very least I'm guessing you would have to be signed up for Disney promotions, or a history of resort stays, that's all I have that would have garnered it.

Lucky you. I haven't received a pin offer yet in the mail or via email. I am so hoping to get one so I can apply it to my scheduled trip the end of November.

We already had a trip booked for late October to early November, we were in AOA LM rooms so we had to change our trip specifics, saved about 700 bucks overall though, kids can live without little mermaid....

Oh My Gosh!
I would LOVE to get one of these!!! I dont know if it is likely or not as we have already made reservations for December. Taking my two disabled children back. Went on a Make A Wish trip last December for the first time and it was unbelievable!!! I had no idea how special Disney is! Now if they send me one of these and save my credit card $600, I will cry.......again

I am so hoping to get one of these, we are going in October

We saved over 1k with this offer and we upgraded our resort from AOA to POR! We canceled our July trip and are going in November instead. :yay:

I got one of these in the mail as well. I've been signed up on the Disney website since my trip in December 2011. Fairly recently I started going back there and pricing things for an upcoming vacation. My trip is not until next October, but I wanted to get an idea of pricing and looked up the cost of booking the same week in October of this year. Maybe that's why I received it?

I got one of these in the mail as well. I've been signed up on the Disney website since my trip in December 2011. Fairly recently I started going back there and pricing things for an upcoming vacation. My trip is not until next October, but I wanted to get an idea of pricing and looked up the cost of booking the same week in October of this year. Maybe that's why I received it?

This is exactly what happened to me. I've received a room discount PIN and this dining PIN since going back on the website to price out a vacation next October using this October as sample dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter