• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Well I guess I should hang up :(.....sad. This was the only way we were going to go this year, so sad. Guess I could back it up a week and go with the September FDing offer but then we'd miss F&W Festival.

Same as others. CM said no and put me on hold and talked to two supervisors and both said no. Calling back just to check.

Had 2 phones going and both said there are NO offers for FD or RO for general or DV at this point. She said they had actually been informed about this before the shift that the social media sites were putting the info out there, not them.

Now what?

By the way, the CM I spoke to was very condescending and made me feel humiliated. Not a good morning. :sad2:

I'm on hold for a supervisor. The CM said she checked the memo and there are no offers. She sounded informed about this possible 'offer' and said "They're not responsible for what's on the social media". :confused3

The CM put me hold for a few minutes and checked with guest services. She said there was NOT an offer at this time. She said they usually are told 24 hours before and they should know by the time the phones open up. Sorry. Maybe later. = (

It's All About the Mouse Travel on Facebook just posted that free dining was extended and available for visa card holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter