Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

I called last night and they said there is a lot of rumors on media sites and that they don't know of any promotion that starts today? What's up then?

It's my understanding that the CM's don't find out about the promotion until the day it goes live. If you call to book and they tell you that they don't have any promotions ask them to check their e-mail or check with their supervisor.

I was reading where apparently if you have a Disney Visa, you have to pay WITH the Visa in order to get the FD. What about with the Disney Visa Debit Card? We already have our trip booked and halfway paid for, am i able to just apply the free dining using my Disney Visa DEBIT card...or do i have to pay using my card?

If I have a TA, can I call this change in myself? We will need to switch from AoA to csr.

I was reading where apparently if you have a Disney Visa, you have to pay WITH the Visa in order to get the FD. What about with the Disney Visa Debit Card? We already have our trip booked and halfway paid for, am i able to just apply the free dining using my Disney Visa DEBIT card...or do i have to pay using my card?

Debit card works too!

Isn't there usually some notification from Mary or Deb at this point?

I haven't seen the code on disney rewards.

So excited to call in 6 minutes!!!!! :-) I am armed with coffee, reservation number and disney visa. Lol. Going for RO dsct!

Good luck everyone! :-)

Isn't there usually some notification from Mary or Deb at this point?

I haven't seen the code on disney rewards.

It's my understanding that it wasn't on the rewards site until much later in the day the last time this happened. .

Until someone actually books it successfully at 7am it is still in the rumor stages. Although it has been leaked thru many sources. And these sources have never been wrong. (Shout out to Joe and Dave for all their help and info, and to Smitch for all her hours answering all of our questions. :worship: You Guys ROCK.

Ohhhh, this is really exciting. I send lots of pixiedust: to everyone this morning!

Please post and let us know all the fabulous deals you are snagging.

Good luck DisPals!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter