Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties." Then hold music. I'm in the queue, right? I don't need to hang up and keep calling?

Are they trying to kill us. Tried to call but I keep getting a message that they are expecting technical difficulty!!!!

Um. I tried to ring in early but it kept looping the call back during office hours message. Called back and got Experiencing technical difficulties but now have hold music.

one phone got me technical difficulties and my cell got me to the questions, I'm going to stay on hold with both lol

What a relief! Went online and rebooked our package and was able to get the free dining without having to switch resorts or anything! Now I just have to call later and cancel the original booking. Good luck everyone!!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

are you guys just holding even though they said tech difficulties? I feel like I'm still asleep. and nauseous.

Took several tries to get through without the technical difficulties message. Got the old call in system where I had to punch all our info in instead of speaking it. On hold now for a CM :thumbsup2 I have a feeling having to go through that old system put me pretty far down the line!

Are they trying to kill us. Tried to call but I keep getting a message that they are expecting technical difficulty!!!!

So you're saying. that the website works but the phone doesn't'? Talk about backwards. This may be the first time that website has ever worked....

"I'm sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties." Then hold music. I'm in the queue, right? I don't need to hang up and keep calling?

Same here- but I am holding on! It did say to stay on after the call for a survey, so I am going to assume I am in the queue! I hope you are, too!

And here's hoping availability is different than they are showing online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter