Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they still guarantee connecting rooms? OUr children are young. Thank you for your response! :)

If you call them in the morning, from what I understand they won't guarantee. I would assume though, depending on age, that they would.

:)

Can I upgrade the tickets to an annual pass once we get there? We are going back for a couple of days in November and probably next summer.

Ooooooh no.

Well, now Pop is coming up unavailable for my dates. I guess no FD for me, but I'll still call tomorrow and check. I told you. Murphy's Law. All hail the Queen.........

EDIT: Now it's showing some availability.

Quit messing with my head, Disney!! (But please let me have my room at Pop in the morning with FD! Thank you!!!)

EDIT: Now it's showing some availability.

Quit messing with my head, Disney!! (But please let me have my room at Pop in the morning with FD! Thank you!!!)

Hopefully they are still updating the system- NO FD for families of 5 is awful!

Mannnm. That's crazy. We already have the least amount of options to choose from- only ONE mod, go for the expensive suites or go deluxe. Or book 2 value rooms and cross fingers for conjoined rooms - but for our family it would be about 80 a day to upgrade to TS dining plan. Ouch.

Now I see POR rooms that can accommodate 5 available Dec 15-20, but those are not my dates.

I'm really hoping my TA will come through for me in the morning. My dates and 1st choice are available now....and I'm sitting here staring at it blankly. I really wish I hadn't booked FD for Sept. now (just in case it didn't extend). No sleep for me tonight. :scared:

Now I see POR rooms that can accommodate 5 available Dec 15-20, but those are not my dates.

I changed to a party of 4 just to see if my dates would open up and it showed the royal rooms- but when I switched back to 5 people it gave me no availability again :(

I hope you guys get some sleep. It is only 3 in the afternoon here, so I will be fine to book mine at 9pm this evening. If it is meant to be it will happen. Everyone take a deep breath and try to relax. Sleep tight all. Talk again soon.

:grouphug:

But if I wait and call in the morning, can they transfer the deposit over?

You will be modifying...no transfer necessary.

Also...the rule on connecting rooms.....they are guaranteed for families with two or less adults. You request if you have three or more, but it is not guaranteed and you will need two reservations with two primary guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest