Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:

I usually get up no earlier than 10am in the summer, too. Even though I already have FD for my trip, I will be setting an alarm to help field questions in the morning. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better than my early morning this past Monday. Yikes! Now THAT was not worth getting up for! :eek:

Good luck!:goodvibes

O.K. Smitch what is your secret? How do you get your kids to sleep late so you can too. My dAughter wakes up at 6:00 every morning, whether she she goes to bed late or not. I haven't needed an alarm clock in 4 years!
Watch, tomorrow will be the first morning DH decides to sleep late!
Maybe we should all just pull an all nighter together, just in case!

I just got an email that says "Disney Resort Offer"
The dates are:
10/1-10/10, 10/14-10/30 Value(113.00) and Moderate(181.00)
10/1-10/10, 10/14-10/19 for Deluxe(335.00).

I checked the website and it does not have these prices, nor does it have the special offers button anymore.

Who was the email from...Disney visa or ??

This was just posted on FB "WDW Prep School
Very, very strong possibility that new Free Dining dates will be available beginning tomorrow. As soon as I get 100% confirmation of the dates, I'll be posting them here."

:rotfl:

I usually get up no earlier than 10am in the summer, too. Even though I already have FD for my trip, I will be setting an alarm to help field questions in the morning. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better than my early morning this past Monday. Yikes! Now THAT was not worth getting up for! :eek:

Good luck!:goodvibes

:lovestruc You and the others with knowledge are so wonderful to help us newbies and confused peeps.

The new banner shows up on the WDW Web Site on the first page after you check for resort hotel prices.

I see it! Thank you. That's DEFINITELY new. I price trips waaaaay too many times during the day and have not seen that recently! :)

You know what is more entertaining than all of the posting hoping there is free dining...the melt downs if there isn't...actually it's not funny....seriously though I am also hoping for it but I am only 99% sure I will be able to book off work so what would the cancelation policy be if I was say booking in the Nov 11th range and had to cancel?

Thanks

I wish I could just go to bed now to make all this worrying go away. LOL I am very nervous about the dates not being accurate.

We are sooooooo close now!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks! It is actually just the LACK of a haircut, though. My salon is in my hometown about 2.5 hours away, so it is a little long at the moment. I kind of like it longer, but once winter comes and I start wearin' all of my Under Armour hoodies, I will have "static monster hair" if I don't get it cut. :rotfl:

I have a very similiar cut and I love it! Mine is a little shorter in the front than yours but I can still pull it back when I work out or teach.:)

Once you get the "Welcome..." is there any speedy way to get through all the other prompts??

Now that I haven't figured out!!:rotfl: I have tried all different ways/numbers and nothing seems any faster to me.:)

All set up.. hopefully its just the coffee Im drinking! :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Now that is great!:thumbsup2

O.K. Smitch what is your secret? How do you get your kids to sleep late so you can too. My dAughter wakes up at 6:00 every morning, whether she she goes to bed late or not. I haven't needed an alarm clock in 4 years!
Watch, tomorrow will be the first morning DH decides to sleep late!
Maybe we should all just pull an all nighter together, just in case!

I hope someone is up to hang with me. I know I won't be sleeping and how much HGTV can one handle....:rolleyes1

12 hours to go!!!!!!

So I have a travel agent calling in first thing, but i will be calling in as well, just in case. I will book if i get through and FD is available, and cancel as soon as I hear from her if she gets it. But this way, at least I have back up.

Is it tomorrow yet? :crazy2:

We've had a package booked since Feb for WL woods view for 10/19-10/26. But with all this FD and RO discount frenzy, I've had to ponder several things. I've checked with my family and my hubby does not want to change resorts with one small exception.

Yesterday I emailed my fabulous TA my list of instructions. It sounded sort of like when Sally (from When Harry met Sally) orders food.....here's what I sent her:

So, here's what's up......my husband would really rather not change resorts (with one exception, mentioned shortly).......so, I'm willing to take either FD or a room only discount for WL, whichever you can get. If you have to upgrade to courtyard view, still fine, still willing to take either FD or room only discount.
But - if you are unable to snag either deal for either of those room categories at WL, would you please check the Poly for us? That would be the only other resort we'd be interested in. If we can get into the Poly (standard room) with either FD or a room only discount of 30% or more we would be happy with that. However (oh look, another but!), we do not want to stay at the Poly unless there is FD or room only discount of 30% or more in play. According to my number crunching, anything less than 30% room only discount at Poly wouldn't be saving us anything over what we're already paying.
SO - if you cannot snag any sort of discount at WL, and you cannot snag either of the discounts mentioned above at Poly, we want to keep our full price WL woods view package as it currently is. After all, we're really fine with the price as it sits now, just any discount or FD would be gravy.

AND BLESS HER HEART :cool1:, she answered that she understood me 100% and would do everything possible to get me the best deal within my request parameters! Thank goodness for TAs who love their jobs!! :worship: My destiny is in her hands and I am dealing with that. :hyper: But I'll be on here first thing in the morning to check and see if everyone is getting their pixie dust pixiedust: and cheering you all on so that you can get the rooms you want.:cheer2:

And I also want to say that I've never really participated in forums before, and this sure is a great bunch of folks right here!:disrocks: I'm so glad I've joined in. :thanks: Thanks so much for everyone's input!!

Sounds like you have a great one!!!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter