Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so while on my hunt for the Elusive BOG dinner ressie ( 11/11 or 11/15), I happened to notice that almost all the sit down's at MK have zero availability for dinner.

I am wondering how the seasoned DIS vets feel about this?

The week of 11/9 to 11/18 is historically low to medium crowds. But i seems odd to me that all the dinner times are taken this far out?

Am I wrong? Is it normal to have no availability at MK 45 days out ( even at Crystal Palace)?

I guess I might as well ask which quick service you'all like most. We usually do Peco's Bills if we cant get a sit down...

Yes that is normal even for low crowd times. I've been multiple times in the off season and found this to be true. But that said if you are looking for a reservation, just keep checking. People change/cancel all the time. I've known some to book several reservations and then cancel what they don't want just before their trip.

That's exciting you're so close! I'm trying to get things done up at work, even though I still have 3 weeks. I've been reminding everyone for weeks that we need to get things rolling & done, that I'm going to be gone the end of October. But they've all dragged tail on getting stuff in place so now I'm having to rush now. (I do a lot of budget/financial things) it's going to be a mad dash that last week I'm sure. ;)

I can't remember a vacation that I haven't spent untold hours the week/days before trying to finish something up, or cleaning up some last minute disaster :-)

So for the folks getting mail invitations to FP+ and MM , how far out did you get your letter?

That's exciting you're so close! I'm trying to get things done up at work, even though I still have 3 weeks. I've been reminding everyone for weeks that we need to get things rolling & done, that I'm going to be gone the end of October. But they've all dragged tail on getting stuff in place so now I'm having to rush now. (I do a lot of budget/financial things) it's going to be a mad dash that last week I'm sure. ;)

I know what you mean. I always have to work extra hard and extra hours the week before I go and the week after I get back. The sacrifices we make for a week at Disney!

So for the folks getting mail invitations to FP+ and MM , how far out did you get your letter?

I happened to see that I was eligible for FP+ and MBs about 35 days out. I had gone to just look at MDE and was shocked to see that I could pick FP+ and only had 3 days left to personalize my bands. The invitation letters and emails came several weeks later (just got another one yesterday :rotfl2:)

Does anyone know how they choose what room you eat in at bog? Do u have any input? We have ADR for 7 people at 6 pm.

Just got my second set of magic bands today and we aren't changing resorts. Geez another call to Disney and probably an hour wait:(

I got to spread pixie dust today. I had an extra CRT and was able to give to a fellow DIS'Er !!!

You can coordinate a cancellation with a reservation! It works!!!

I got my snail mail and e-mail invite last Saturday, 4 weeks before we arrive and it said the MB had to be customized by Oct 8.
The bands were delivered last Friday;they shipped one month before our arrival date.

I got to spread pixie dust today. I had an extra CRT and was able to give to a fellow DIS'Er !!!

Yes, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. As someone pointed out on the cancellations thread sometimes the reservation shows up more than a hour later, even if you can see it instantly.

Awesome!!!! Have any 1900 park fare you want to coordinate??? Lol. I love the oct cancelled thread. It has worked for me too.

What do nonDIS people do??? :-)

Grrrr trying to do online check in. It lets me get to the page where I enter pins for cc and when I hit done I get a message from Goofy telling me they had an error. When I try to restart (only option given by Goofy) Woody comes up and it takes forever to restart. But when I restart I get to the same part and the above situation repeats!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter