Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, I'm the youngin' of the group I guess! ;) Ill be 28 just before our trip! Would it be wrong of me to wear the birthday pin???

Hahaha, I'm the youngin' of the group I guess! ;) Ill be 28 just before our trip! Would it be wrong of me to wear the birthday pin???
I'm past 60 now and I still wear the birthday pin! :thumbsup2

PS I guess y'all can all call me Grandma. LOL!

Hey all,

Thank you all for the responses. I was really hoping for a yes and got it. This trip is a massive undertaking for us from Aus. It will be our first, and probably my mum's only trip to WDW. I have learnt so much from these forums. You DIS'ers are a pretty awesome bunch. I get excited form each person as their magic day arrives.

Will I get the MB's delivered to me or will I have to wait to get to our resort?

Thanks again for all your help.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:

Hey everyone, just got a FP+ for BOG lunch for Oct 20th! Run, don't walk over to the special site. There's a whole thread about it if you didn't know. I've had a GREAT Disney day today! Everything is finally done!

Hey everyone, just got a FP+ for BOG lunch for Oct 20th! Run, don't walk over to the special site. There's a whole thread about it if you didn't know. I've had a GREAT Disney day today! Everything is finally done!

Just coming to post too. I just got FP+ for BOG lunch!

YAY!!!! Thank you thank you so much for the info:worship::worship::worship::worship::) Just got fast pass BOG for Halloween day!!!!:dance3::dance3::banana::banana:

I would feel better with a reservation number though. It says I have a ressie but it doesn't show on my MDE.

prettypatchesmsu said:
Sure! Come on over and we will break out the Disney Trivia board game lol!

I'll split the difference with you ;) I'm in my thirties

Ooh...and ill bring the Disney Scene It!!

ALD85 said:

Nope! I turned 40 back in May, we're going in October. I might wear one....its a milestone. Plus it'll make me feel better about it lol

I saw Peter Pan was on Disney Jr tonight. We caught the end. So what did I do?? Went and got the dvd out of my sons bedroom. My DS8 and I are watching it now. I love Peter Pan and the ride is going to be closed while we are there :(

I saw Peter Pan was on Disney Jr tonight. We caught the end. So what did I do?? Went and got the dvd out of my sons bedroom. My DS8 and I are watching it now. I love Peter Pan and the ride is going to be closed while we are there :(

yeah, I'm bummed about that being closed :( wondering about RR too

prettypatchesmsu said:
yeah, I'm bummed about that being closed :( wondering about RR too

Rockin rollercoaster...When is that being refurbed?? We missed that last time. That was one of our must do's.

delilah18 said:
Where is this special area where you can book be our guest lunch reservations?

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

There is a whole thread with all of the details.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using DISBoards

Got our MBs today - everyone is really excited about them!

And with the BOG FP+ I was just able to book, I think I can finally stop planning... :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter