• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you!:thumbsup2:cool1::yay::cheer2:

Now just send me some of your pixie dust; we need one more night at the end of our stay. Ever since we booked airfare and got a good rate to leave a day later, there has been no FD availability for that night.:guilty: We got a RO for that night, but it would be so much more of a deal to get FD since POR only gets 5% off.

Do you have FD for the rest of your stay? If so, you should be able to just add an extra day to your current reservation (assuming that would still keep the total length of your stay to 14 days or less). Did you just look online or call Disney reservations? Hopefully, a nice ressie CM will be able to help you out. Good luck & lots of :tink:pixiedust:

Agh! Can't wait til I have 15 days!! I'm at 52 now!

If it makes you feel any better, when your ticker counts down to WDW time, I'll be back home - happy for having been there, but sad because it's over and not there to look forward to. But I won't be jealous ... of course, I won't! :laughing:

Thanks so much for your opinons Sylkie31. I tried looking at the room pics on all resorts and the deluxe rooms have a bigger room which makes it seem like it would be the way to go being there are 5 of us. I just dont know what to do. kids bring alot of baggage but my wife brings a ton more! :lmao:

Hi Dis'ers. I have been following the thread for a while now and I am hoping somone can help me plan a trip... I usually let my wife do all the planning but she left this one up to me. :faint:

Looking to plan a november trip this year w/ free dining and my hotel options would be POLY? The Boardwalk Inn? The Beach Club ? Or the PO Riverside ?

My wife and I stayed at POR a very long time ago and liked it very much,which makes me think we should go there again BUT this time we are traveling w/ three children. Where would you stay? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :headache:popcorn::

Just wanted to make sure those are the resorts that still have free dining available??? I would hate for you to have your heart set on a place only to find out that free dining was not available.

Room square footage wise, Poly is the largest followed by Beach Club and Boardwalk and finally POR.:)

Thanks so much for your opinons Sylkie31. I tried looking at the room pics on all resorts and the deluxe rooms have a bigger room which makes it seem like it would be the way to go being there are 5 of us. I just dont know what to do. kids bring alot of baggage but my wife brings a ton more! :lmao:

Lol...

Have you considered getting two connecting rooms at a Value??? Disney does not guarantee this, but the chances are very high that they will. Just do not ask for adjoining-in Disney language that means rooms that are near each other. Connecting has an interior door between the rooms. Just a thought; not sure how old your kids are.;)

For us, having 2 bathrooms is a big thing!

I was originally scheduled for Dec 6-11 at POFQ at rack rate, but yesterday ended up switching to Nov 22-29 at Pop because I was able to snag the free dining promo! Paying about the same amount as before, but getting two extra days and free dining out of the deal. Can't beat that!!! Looks like it will be a happy Thanksgiving holiday this year! :banana:

I was originally scheduled for Dec 6-11 at POFQ at rack rate, but yesterday ended up switching to Nov 22-29 at Pop because I was able to snag the free dining promo! Paying about the same amount as before, but getting two extra days and free dining out of the deal. Can't beat that!!! Looks like it will be a happy Thanksgiving holiday this year! :banana:

:jumping1:party::jumping1:party::jumping1:party:

Thanks so much for your opinions Sylkie31. I tried looking at the room pics on all resorts and the deluxe rooms have a bigger room which makes it seem like it would be the way to go being there are 5 of us. I just dont know what to do. kids bring alot of baggage but my wife brings a ton more! :lmao:

POR does have some rooms (in AB section) that sleep 5. Still, if I could afford to stay in a deluxe resort, I would - at least once!

Awesome - congrats. :cool1::banana::dance3:

Finally, there was a room at Port Orleans Riverside for 5 people with free dining for the dates we wanted! So we're going Nov 21-27! So excited! There were also other Riverside dates open in October too that weren't open yesterday.

Yeah!!!!! That is awesome!!!

Good for you!:thumbsup2:cool1::yay::cheer2:

Now just send me some of your pixie dust; we need one more night at the end of our stay. Ever since we booked airfare and got a good rate to leave a day later, there has been no FD availability for that night.:guilty: We got a RO for that night, but it would be so much more of a deal to get FD since POR only gets 5% off.

I bet it will open up as people's deadlines come up to pay. Spreading pixie dust your way! :-)

So nice! Congrats!

Hi Dis'ers. I have been following the thread for a while now and I am hoping somone can help me plan a trip... I usually let my wife do all the planning but she left this one up to me. :faint:

Looking to plan a november trip this year w/ free dining and my hotel options would be POLY? The Boardwalk Inn? The Beach Club ? Or the PO Riverside ?

My wife and I stayed at POR a very long time ago and liked it very much,which makes me think we should go there again BUT this time we are traveling w/ three children. Where would you stay? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :headache:popcorn::

Hi JDSNY. Welcome out of lurkville. Lol. What ages are your kids. I have never stayed in property at all so I am only going off info from all the threads and not personal experience. I love the resort threads.

Do you like to be closer to MK or Epcot area? We are staying at BC because my kids are a little older and we love HS and Epcot. And the pool looks great.

I also agree with Pluto to make sure there is still FD available at these resorts.

Good luck!

Do you like to be closer to MK or Epcot area? We are staying at BC because my kids are a little older and we love HS and Epcot. And the pool looks great.

We stayed at BC our first visit. The kids loved the pool!!!!!! You will have a wonderful time.

I got my Mickey Mail today. And Smitch, you were correct, voucher only for pp+ when ordered with a MYW package. It says I have to take to a PP sales center to exchange, do you still think they can give me the goods at resort check in???;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter