free dining military?

momof2princesses14

Earning My Ears
Going week before Thanksgiving and wondering,Can you use the free dining code with the 40% off military rate? Thanks for any input!

You know though, we have friends who used both. They actually got a refund check for the first part they paid. I just called though and they told me no way. I am waiting on the friend to see if she wrote down the name of who she talked too. I wonder if the cast member just messed up?! I came here to see if anyone else had used both?! I'm OK with knowing I'll have to pay for 1 day tix for us, although we'll have the 5 day hoppers through the military. The same friends originally booked All Stars and also got an email pin code with an upgrade to Old Key West. (Choice of that or Saratoga) Talk about great trip. Family of 4 will go stay at OKW for 7 nights, free dining and are paying $1100!! In addition they'll have 1 day tix and spend $99 per person for a 5 day park ticket for three family members.

monicastanner-- let me know what you find out! That would be great if we could use both but I doubt it seriously. Disney usually doesn't allow more than one discount. It's worth a try though!

monicastanner-- let me know what you find out! That would be great if we could use both but I doubt it seriously. Disney usually doesn't allow more than one discount. It's worth a try though!
I would not ever want to count of Disney honoring a mistake, especially when their policy is so clear.
I put in boldface the information below that could apply to this discussion should Disney choose to. A possible surprise at check-in that could cost me some significant $$$ would not make me a happy vacationer.
(And let me make clear I absolutely don't think the final bit about fraudulent or misleading activity is in any way relevant to the discussion on this thread. It's just the end of the quote.)

Disney has very specific fine print in the reservation/confirmation email. (The following is a verbatim excerpt from my own printout for our upcoming reservations.)
"Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to rate, resort or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter