Free Dining in 2013

DH just a PIN code email for free dining on selected dated Jan 1st to Mar 7th!!!!

That's awesome:thumbsup2

Me thinks they will be replacing broad free dining with S/P/D and still offering FD pins for 2013. Could change though if bookings are down wit S/P/D.

We will on Friday - payday! Play, Save, Dine & Save sucks SSOOOO glad I got a free dining pin for DH's birthday trip in March :-)

We got the same pin but its not for our Month :sad:. We are looking to going in April or May. I am thinking that there will not be free dining in those months but I will not give up hoping...fingers crossed!

Is there any way to share your pin?? My whole family (all 17 of us) is going for 2 weeks in January, and we have been obsessed with our quest for free dining (an, ahem, almost $10,000 savings!!!!) My dad is basically cashing in his 401k to have the family trip of a lifetime, and this would make is a million times better!! Even if there is no way to share, do you guys have any tips to get free dining??

Is there any way to share your pin?? My whole family (all 17 of us) is going for 2 weeks in January, and we have been obsessed with our quest for free dining (an, ahem, almost $10,000 savings!!!!) My dad is basically cashing in his 401k to have the family trip of a lifetime, and this would make is a million times better!! Even if there is no way to share, do you guys have any tips to get free dining??

Pins are household specific - can't be shared.

Pins are random - some people say to try and order the DVDs offline, save different trips, etc. But nothing guarantees it.

FD may be a thing of the past for the general public, unfortunately. Depending upon your dates there may be room discounts or the stay/play/dine package that you can throw onto your trip. But I definitely wouldn't count on FD at all with the way things are going for 2013.

Have you tried the Stay, Play and Dine promo? That might save you money.

We got the free dining pin also. Pricing it out for our family it was $50 cheaper than SP&D. That is staying in a moderate, is it a worse deal depending on where you stay.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter