Free Dining? Help Please

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by SuzyatDisney, Aug 3, 2006.

1. SuzyatDisney

SuzyatDisney Earning My Ears

Hi all! I love the boards!! This is my first post.
    My DH and I are going for our 10th annaversary!! I am so PSYCHED!!!
    I keep seeing posts about free dining. Is this still an ongoing thing? We are
    staying at CBR Sept.29th through Oct. 8th. We are already booked, but if we can get in on this free dinning promo, then I'll cancle and re-book. Please help. Thanks!!

2. frayedend

frayedend I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Sorry, but you missed it. The deadline was like June 25 or something, but it is over. Also, the free dining ended on Sept. 30 so I am not sure you could have gotten it for your dates anyhow.

3. SuzyatDisney

Thanks... That's a bummer. We are still going to have an awesome time!!

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. frayedend

frayedend I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Oh you are gonna have an awesome time for sure. And you don't have to worry if you have kids that won't eat a kids meal, or if the lobster tail is included in the dining plan, or if you have too many CS and not enough TS or any of the other things the DDP has to offer :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

6. 1stTimeDisneyer

1stTimeDisneyer DIS Veteran

Welcome Suzy! I am glad you figured out the boards! If you need anything else let me know! And I want Pics of your triP!

7. SuzyatDisney

Yeah!!! I did it!! Thanks Andrea!!
    Your a doll!
    Suzy

8. 1stTimeDisneyer

1stTimeDisneyer DIS Veteran

Thanks, I cannot wait to hear about your trip!

9. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Actually, you could have had the dining plan for the entire stay. As long as you check in on or before the deadline (Sep. 30), the plan would still be available (I believe it was a maximum of ten days). Unfortunately, you did miss the window in which to book this promo. When did you actually do it? If it was prior to the 6/25 cut-off date maybe you could call and ask why the free dining plan wasn't offered to you. Your room would have to be a rack rate though...so if you booked with any discounts, they would be removed (if by some miracle you get a sympathetic CM that could really send some pixie dust your way by changing the ressie to include DDP!). Give it a try and see what happens. :goodvibes