free dining hard cutoff Oct 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VacationMom5

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
In the past we have booked free dining in the dates specified and even though sometimes the end of our vacation extended beyond the cutoff for free dining it was always given to us for the entire length of the vacation. This year the CM told me there is a hard cutoff on Oct 2nd and they can not extend free dining until Oct 5th when we wanted to check out. She said we'd have to do 2 separate reservations. Since Cm's are not so knowledgeable sometimes, I wanted to ask all of you if anyone has asked about this or tried to do this this year? Thank You so much for your help:worship:!

I'm confused? We are going 10/2-10/9 and have free dining the whole length of stay? :confused3

Oct 15th is the cut off day on the TA booking calendar.

OP, you need to call and get another CM. :)

I second calling and getting another CM.

There are two different Free Dining Discussion threads on the Dining Plan board. One is for discussion/questions for those arriving October 2nd and before. The other is for those waiting for Free Dining Pins after October 2nd.

I am going to close this thread now and direct you over there for further discussion. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter