Free Dining for September?

FBandA

How do I get to go back again?
Just was wondering if you can still get free Dining and is there a code you need for free dining? Looking to do a Adult only weekend in Disney.

yes free dining is still going on

you need:

3 nights at any disney hotels
at least 1 base ticket

not sure what the code is but if you go on disney.com
they have an ad for it.

The package discount code is ZHU according to the info available here on the DIS. Your check-in date needs to be between 8/26 and 9/22, and you need to book by 6/24. Availability is limited, though. IOW, for any given date and any given resort there may still be rooms available but not "free DDP" rooms.

You can probably find a room, if you're flexible as to dates/resorts, but ADR's may be hard to find. I've heard Le Cellier is completely booked for dinner for all of September, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. If you don't mind lunches instead of dinners, or dining at some of the less busy restaurants, go for it!

If specific restaurants are important to you, what I'd do is check resort availability at disney.com, then call for ADR's before booking the trip. If you're happy with what you get, then book.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter