• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining for GP on WDW website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Due to high call volumes, the current wait times is MORE than 30 minutes!"

Glad I called on my cell phone, this way I can leave for work if needed!

Question-noticed that the free QSD is not offered on the dates I used at for the Family Suites as ASMU. Is this always the case?

I have no idea how long my wait time is...they said it in SPANISH for some bizarre reason. Nothing else was in spanish except for that - maybe they didn't want to scare me. :lmao:

Just booked online! Got POP for Aug. 21st-28th.

Thank you for the heads up for online!:goodvibes

Called at 6:01am and 30 min wait for me too! There's no way to just change our already booked reservation online, right?

SO glad I saw this post while getting ready to call! :thumbsup2 Booked online, got Pop Century for October 1st-10th!!

Same here. I called 407-W-DISNEY got more than 30 min so I hung up and tried another number...so such luck...other number 30 minutes also. I need to leave for work at 7:40 so I hope I'm not late, hopefully it'll be like FastPass times and they're just over estimating the wait time. lol

Been on hold for 15 minutes. Fingers crossed, praying, and thinking about how miuch better everything on my anniversary vacation will taste if it's free!

Successfully changed from a 35% off PIN at CBR to FD at 7am this morning. September 24th-October 4th. Luckily I had all of our ADRs at the 180 day mark. Good luck to all you other DISers!!! FREE :banana:

Yay!! Just booked online Coronado Springs for 14 nights. Aug 21 - Sept 4. Was worried about availability there as we really wanted to try this resort.

Now I really need my coffee!! :surfweb:

I went through Disney's website @ 6:40am (EST) and booked our trip without a hitch. If you are comfortable booking online, it might prove more time efficient.

- Just a suggestion as the rest of North America wakes up.

I got thru on the 407-939-7918 number , and was done by 7:10am est !:cheer2: We are now booked at my first choice of resort! Amen , I didn't even have to settle for my second choice resort! :banana:

Just switched from POFQ to Coronado - Aug 29-Sep 6! Total call time including being on hold was 17 minutes!

Free Dining here we come!!!!:banana:

Added Free Dining this morning to our Sept 13-21st stay at CSR! Called at 7 exactly and got through immediately. Was off the phone by 7:05! So relieved. Now the real waiting begins...

We booked online! Thanks so much DISers for the tip that it was online!!! We got what we wanted, ASMu preferred room, stayed with the QSDP...asked for a connecting room with my parents. We are going Sept 28-Oct 4 at Disney then on to a week in ST.Pete`s/Tampa! Congrats to everyone who booked, and good luck to those booking today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter