FREE DINING for DISNEY VISA CARD HOLDERS!!

BadgerFive

Mouseketeer
I am on the phone right now and the FDP is being offered to Disney card holders as of this morning! We had rooms booked Nov 29-Dec 9 and we have the free dining for the entire trip! As previously posted, this does NOT apply to AoA LM rooms.

GOOD LUCK to everyone with the VISA card today!

The CM said that the details had been sent out via our credit card company, possibly as a statement insert. The Disney Rewards website has not been updated with the deal as of 6 this morning, but from our CM, it sounds like it is the deal that was posted here last week by Danny.

Just booked Disney Visa Free dining for November!!! Good luck to everyone booking today!

No code needed, but they will ask you for details on your card - specifically, a small piece of the numbers on the card. I was asked for first 6 numbers on one reservation and last 4 on another reservation.

Would anybody that is on the phone confirm that the last day in December is the 13th? My friend is going and she won't believe me that it is going to end on the 13th. An official announcement from Disney should do the trick!

No code needed, but they will ask you for details on your card - specifically, a small piece of the numbers on the card. I was asked for first 6 numbers on one reservation and last 4 on another reservation.

Awesome! SOOOO excited! On hold now......

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Free Dining for our October Trip!

For those calling: No POR Alligator Bayou Rooms, ONLY KING BEDS at Royal Rooms, only Garden View at POFQ with King Beds.

She mentioned that "historically Free Dining is released 3 days after Visa Offers for the general public." She also said "rooms are expected to go quick" and "there is not as much availability for offers as in the past" :(

Good Luck! :thumbsup2

FREE Disney Dining Plan are available for travel dates
September 30 - October 4, 2012;
October 19 - November 1, 2012;
November 9 - November 15, 2012;
November 23 - November 29, 2012 and
December 10 - December 13, 2012.

Just got free dining too! Had to switch my reservation from LM at AoA, but it was so worth it on the money we saved! What a great day!

BadgerFive, did they give you any hassle over the dates going past the window? I am being told that I can't book part of my trip because it goes past November 15th.

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Free Dining for our October Trip!

For those calling: No POR Alligator Bayou Rooms, ONLY KING BEDS at Royal Rooms, only Garden View at POFQ with King Beds.

She mentioned that "historically Free Dining is released 3 days after Visa Offers for the general public." She also said "rooms are expected to go quick" and "there is not as much availability for offers as in the past" :(

Good Luck! :thumbsup2

For all dates or just yours?

BadgerFive, did they give you any hassle over the dates going past the window? I am being told that I can't book part of my trip because it goes past November 15th.

Call back and talk to someone else... I had that happen to me but talked to a supervisor and they agreed to do it. IDK why some CM's are doing that

Just moved our reservation from Little Mermaid AoA to POP. We'll try AoA later, but saved us $600! November 24th can't come soon enough...pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter