• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Extended!

I am going Nov 16-24th so all but 2 of those days are included in the blackout dates

However when I tried online, it gave me the discount for the entire stay. I am on hold now to see if I can get it. I'll update when I find out. It said the hold time was 15 minutes

If you CHECK IN during the covered dates, you get it for your entire stay. You should be fine.

Anyone get it at CSR yet?

I can't do it since I booked through a TA - she is in the process of trying to change the ressies.

We are there for some of the dates offered.

Apparently. Only the pin code works for the black out dates. She says the pin goes active on 7/13, so try calling back then.

Any tricks to getting this PIN? (like the saving trips tricks or any of that?) Looks like most of our dates are blacked out for this new offer (11/30/2010 - 12/11/2010) so the 30% off we have right now will be better but if we can get FD for our dates it will save us even more! :goodvibes

If you CHECK IN during the covered dates, you get it for your entire stay. You should be fine.

So Since we are going 11-30-2010 threw 12/11/2010 we should be covered for the full say since it is offered the day we check in!?:goodvibes

We just booked 11/12-11-17 CBR with free dining and Disney was able to get me a good flight rate also :cool1:

How were they able to get you a good flight rate?? As of now I am going through small world travel and the agent said for me to get my flight on my own :confused3 We really want to fly so we can have 2 extra days in the parks but it will cost us around $1000 to fly so we are hoping to find something more affordable! TIA!

So glad it was cheaper to fly out on Dec 21st than 22nd, so now we got free dining!! :dance3: And thanks, OP! :love:

*Offer valid for arrival dates from 8/15-10/7/10, 10/22-10/28/10, 11/12-11/18/10, 11/27-12/2/10, and 12/10-12/21/10. Price based on 2 adults, one junior and one child. Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See Important Details. Book through August 14, 2010.

Code: TF5

I just called and we are now checking in on the 18th and got fd for our whole trip. yipee saved me $1300

can anyone tell me where this offer is on the disney website?

This offer requires a minimum stay with park admission and is valid most nights Valid for stays most nights Aug. 15 – Oct. 7, 2010, Oct. 22 – Oct. 28, 2010, Nov. 12 - Nov. 18, 2010, Nov. 27 – Dec. 2, 2010 and Dec. 10 – Dec. 21, 2010. Addl Blackout dates may apply. Book by 8/14/10

Ah, come on! The dates for both of my upcoming trips are blacked out (Oct 9th-17th and then Dec 4th-12th)? Does anybody know which MYW tickets are required for this offer? Is it one day like last year or two day like the August-Oct 2nd deal this year? We have APs and don't mind buying one day tickets, but the two day tickets just eats the savings up, especially when you already have a bunch of them that we've been required to buy for other deals.

My AAA agent is checking for FD for us now at the moment. I am kinda nervous, we are booked Dec 2-9, I dont know if I will be able to do it because the 3-10 are black out dates, keeping my fingers crossed........Please Disney, we need the FD.......

So I got it. I had the 30% off Pin Code and with this discount I saved another $250 on my trip.

My dates are November 16th-24th

CM said she didn't know if it would work but would try and it did. So it is going with the old standard that as long as you check in before the black out dates it will work for the whole trip

Of course my weeks is blocked out! We were going to go a different week but had to change. Bummer! :(

Sign us up for being part of the blacked out group. We are going Oct 16-23 so I guess we won't be getting any discount (no pins here either :sad2:).

Does anyone know if we would qualify since the blackout is lifted on the 22nd and we'll be there for that day and the next??

TX

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I would not have seen this until it was probably too late to get what I wanted if you guys didn't stay on top of this stuff!! I had to switch from WL to BWI but I think we will survive.

Thanks again!

Wendy and her crew

Does anyone know why 10/29-11/11 are blacked out?

Figures I switched my dates from the week after Thanksgiving to early November. :rolleyes:

We are booked with a 40% bounce back to Wilderness Lodge with Deluxe Dining. With the new FD code we could switch to POP upgrade dining back to Deluxe and save $1012!!! We have switched from WL 2 previous trips bc of better deals. This is our last big blow out trip---- dd starts private school soon. After this trip we'll be looking for the cheapest deal and deluxe resorts will be out! Dh says we should just stick with what we have planned and have a great time. But $1012 is like half way to Disney again going value!Why oh why Disney must you torment me !

So I got it. I had the 30% off Pin Code and with this discount I saved another $250 on my trip.

My dates are November 16th-24th

CM said she didn't know if it would work but would try and it did. So it is going with the old standard that as long as you check in before the black out dates it will work for the whole trip

How did you get to combine pins? I thought you could only use 1 pin per reservation?

:confused3 Just called:
We check in on October 7th - October 16 - - blackouts begin on the 8th. CM would not give us free dining due to the blackout dates. What to do??? Got excited for nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter