• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 Days!!! So excited! This time next Saturday we will be on the plane to Orlando. Been looking at menus trying to see what I want to get with our free dining. Today been trying to get everything finished and rounded up. Going to be a crazy week. Our box shipped down to Pop was delivered UPS yesterday, wish it could have rode along haha;)

Woohoo!!!!!!

Hi all I'm here
39 days to go cant wait. Magic Bands are ordered.
Kind of bummed. Tried to book at Pirate Leage for my DS and was told there isnt a single opening the entire 14 days we are there.:sad:

I would keep checking every day. I bet some will open as people shift their plans around. :-)

plutospalforever said:
If you find that out or even how to post pics from computer, PLEASE let me know! I am technologically challenged!:rotfl2:

I'm not even seeing an option on my phone.

If loading from the DIS app:

After you select reply, hit the '+' sign

image_zps8419ff0b.jpg

Then select 'image link'

image_zpsb2eda29b.jpg

That's where you'll put the link to your pic that you have loaded to photobucket and selected the 'direct link' URL. Copy that link and paste it where you selected "image link"

image_zps7c3cb5db.jpg

If loading from the website select the earth with the paper clip.

image_zps6fdaf4b0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter