Free dining/discounts at OKW and SSR

Sweet Pea UK

DIS Veteran
Hi

Can anyone remember if the discounts for SSR and OKW come out the same time as disney usually release free dining?

Just priced up for 2 weeks for 4 end of August ...... 13000 without flights lol haha bumped it up to put the offer on soon. Not a good deal really then is it. Or am I doing something wrong lol

The current prices aren't just crazy,they're outrageous!

Even if they were reduced by 35 or 40%, we still couldn't/ wouldn't pay them.
I hope they are greatly reduced ( fingers crossed).:)

Totally mad!! How on earth are they working it all out, you'd be crazy to fall for a "FREE" dining plan lol :)

Just priced up for 2 weeks for 4 end of August ...... 13000 without flights lol haha bumped it up to put the offer on soon. Not a good deal really then is it. Or am I doing something wrong lol

The current prices aren't just crazy,they're outrageous!

Even if they were reduced by 35 or 40%, we still couldn't/ wouldn't pay them.
I hope they are greatly reduced ( fingers crossed).:)

Totally mad!! How on earth are they working it all out, you'd be crazy to fall for a "FREE" dining plan lol :)

of course prices are crazy. The only villa that's released for 2015 is the 3 bedroom grand villas.
They sleep up to 12 people and are the hardest rooms to get all over property.

You're looking at a 12 guests villa for just 4 guests, you're sure to get outrageous prices ... :p

studios, 1 and 2 bed are not yet available on the UK site. Only the 3 bedrooms grand villas.

Last April/May the cheap OKW/SSR offer was only available with the Disney travel website for about a month and then added by companies such as Virgin at a later date (still have all the details written down as we then booked accommodation only as Virgin holidays weren't offering the same deal).

of course prices are crazy. The only villa that's released for 2015 is the 3 bedroom grand villas.
They sleep up to 12 people and are the hardest rooms to get all over property.

You're looking at a 12 guests villa for just 4 guests, you're sure to get outrageous prices ... :p

studios, 1 and 2 bed are not yet available on the UK site. Only the 3 bedrooms grand villas.

For earlier in the year (not summer months) okw and ssr were previously available on wdw tc site.
I don't recall exact prices-May have logged somewhere-but they were astronomical even for studios,never mind 1 bed and 2 bed villas.
:sad2:

Wdw site wouldn't play with me earlier-but I've just found prices for Feb 2015;

Studio-£268 per night

1 bed villa-£367 per night

2 bed villa-£533 per night

I recall thinking we have stayed offsite in a 3 bed townhouse for a week cheaper than 1 bed villa price!:rolleyes1

3 bed grand villa (for those who have pots of money!) £1098 per night!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter