Free Dining Day!!!

I too was wondering if I call the Disney reservation number or the Visa number. Can someone help?

Calling with fingers crossed!!! We are going Nov 16-23 AoA Nemo. We received a pin and called ASAP but no luck was told none available for Nemo. So will try again and if no FD then hope for RO discount. It's only 2 adults and our 2 yr old daughter so don't think it will be a big difference between fd or RO.... Good luck to all

Oh no!!! My best friend is hoping for AoA suite for those same dates. Was it just the Nemorooms sold out already, or all the family suites at AoA??

I will be up at 5am here in Idaho to try to get my FD attached to my reservation at POR. There are 5 people in my family so there aren't a lot of other good options for resorts that fit my family without spending a lot more money. This will be our first trip to Disney World so we are really excited. I feel a little bit like I do when I'm getting ready for Black Friday, although this will definitely save me more money than I save on Black Friday!

Oh no!!! My best friend is hoping for AoA suite for those same dates. Was it just the Nemorooms sold out already, or all the family suites at AoA??

No.. No... They had lion king and cars but no nemo. We had our stubborn hearts set on nemo so we decided that if we didn't get fd we would be happy with a RO discount. But we are hoping that more nemo rooms will be released in the am... Fingers crossed

With 2 adults a AoA suite a FD discount will save you around $75 night, and that with upgrading to the basic DDP, and a RO discount will save you about $37 per night. I find that a considerable amount of monetary difference.

yes, i do agree, but considering the total cost of the trip it would be about 250 dollars difference. i am ok with no discount. this will be my daughters first trip. She loves nemo at this point. So any discount would be better than nothing

yes, i do agree, but considering the total cost of the trip it would be about 250 dollars difference. i am ok with no discount. this will be my daughters first trip. She loves nemo at this point. So any discount would be better than nothing

Her being excited to be in a Nemo room will be better than a discount! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter