Free Dining - Counter Service

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello, someone kindly gave me a link to the "snack" and "buffet" restaurants.

I was wondering what sort of foods you would be able to have on the "counter service" please - any links would be appreciated. :goodvibes

i would suggest you pop over to the restaurant boards and have no nose around, loads of threads on cs meals, best imho sunshine seasons at epcot and Wolgand puck cafe at DTD.
Earl of sandwich is also excellent, go nose;):rotfl2:

wolfgang puk express at DTD market place is the best ocunter service we had while were were out there

Also check out www.allears.net as they have a lot of the menus on there, might not be completely up to date but gives you a good idea

also there is a place at animal kingdom, i think it was yak and yeti counter service that we got chicken fried rice as a snack credit which was quite big and enough for a lunch

We also got earl of sandwich on our last day and took to the airport, was so nice and we will be going back next year for those

i would suggest you pop over to the restaurant boards and have no nose around, loads of threads on cs meals, best imho sunshine seasons at epcot and Wolgand puck cafe at DTD.
Earl of sandwich is also excellent, go nose;):rotfl2:

Could you kindly give me the link for the restaurant board please.

also there is a place at animal kingdom, i think it was yak and yeti counter service that we got chicken fried rice as a snack credit which was quite big and enough for a lunch

We also got earl of sandwich on our last day and took to the airport, was so nice and we will be going back next year for those

Hello, welcome back, glad you had a lovely time :goodvibes

The chicken fried rice, you say you had as a snack credit rather than a counter service??

Can you give me a few examples of what you can have for a counter service credit please :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter