Free Dining Card For Ap Members!

ECurto

Mouseketeer
I dont know if anybody has posted this... but I am still on the phone and wanted to post in case others are holding.

I was just told by the cast member helping me with the AP discount, that there is an unpublished "special" for AP members staying certain days in OCT, NOV, and DEC.

The December dates are the 9-15 ONLY. (I dont know the other dates, and she wouldn't tell me saying "I can only tell you if its available for the dates you book" as its a "special promotion".)

The "promotion" is for a Disney Dining Card, for the days listed. Also to note, we are coming in on the 3rd, and not leaving till the 17th, but I still qualified without having to "checkout, and check back in." I dont have anymore info then that at the moment...

I'm so excited:banana: FINALLY after not EVER getting a pin, or 40% code, or my days for package deals... to get a deal!

Go Go Go! :lmao:

Yep it is floating around in a couple of threads but just to add.

It is a 2 night minimum stay.

October and November dates are:
10/21 - 11/3 and 11/11 - 11/17
$20 card for values
$50 for moderates
$75 for deluxes.

We just got it with our AKL ressie,on top of the AP discount. I had no idea what it was, total surprise. I'm really pleased !!

Could we get the dining card for these dates since two nights fall within?

thanks!!

Do you have to stay the 2 nights within the time period of the offer, or just 2 nights with at least one night falling within the window.

For example: We plan on checking in 11/17--the last day of the offer, but we are staying until the next week. Would we still qualify, or would we have to check in by the 16th?

You get a $100 dining card at a DVC resort with this offer. :banana:

WARNING!!! I think you have to be PAYING Disney for the room. I don't think you get it if you are using points (or renting points) for your stay.

Thanks for the heads up! I just called and checked our ressie and we do have a $50 dining card. YAY!!

WARNING!!! I think you have to be PAYING Disney for the room. I don't think you get it if you are using points (or renting points) for your stay.

Right - the dining card is if you are paying an AP rate at a DVC resort.

I just called dvc re: my cash dvc day I reserved with my DVC discount and I was told that I was not able to get the Dining Card because their cash reservations are separate from the "main" non-dvc reservations. I have not yet called to see if it would be worth calling and "upcharging" my rate to a lesser discount (chase or AAA) and getting the dining card with it. It all might be moot in my case b/c it is just one cash night... but having a little "no guilt" snacking on otherwise forbidden dining plan items would be nice.

I just changed our Pop reservations from AAA to AP for Dec 13th to 18th, and they added the Disney Dining AP promotion.
Thanks for the heads up.

I just called dvc re: my cash dvc day I reserved with my DVC discount and I was told that I was not able to get the Dining Card because their cash reservations are separate from the "main" non-dvc reservations. I have not yet called to see if it would be worth calling and "upcharging" my rate to a lesser discount (chase or AAA) and getting the dining card with it. It all might be moot in my case b/c it is just one cash night... but having a little "no guilt" snacking on otherwise forbidden dining plan items would be nice.

Keep your cash discount. In order to get the dining card it has to be a minimum 2 night stay.

I fall into those dates!
How exactly does this card work? If it is for $100 do you get that much free food? Sorry I am so confused, I have never done this.

I fall into those dates!
How exactly does this card work? If it is for $100 do you get that much free food? Sorry I am so confused, I have never done this.

This is the first time they have done this so we are all new :)

I would assume it's like a gift card and heard it will be attached to your room key and you just swipe it at any restaurant or food court.

I have a silly question. Is it suppose to say anything about the dining card on the written reservations? I just pulled ours up at the WDW website and the rate is there but nothing about dining.
One more thing, (sorry) Has anyone inquired about any info on this card? I forgot to. (got so excited LoL) We are switching resorts after two nights. Will this card be void after we check out of the moderate? Just wondering.

I have a silly question. Is it suppose to say anything about the dining card on the written reservations? I just pulled ours up at the WDW website and the rate is there but nothing about dining.
One more thing, (sorry) Has anyone inquired about any info on this card? I forgot to. (got so excited LoL) We are switching resorts after two nights. Will this card be void after we check out of the moderate? Just wondering.

I'd call and ask a CM. This is all new to everyone as they have never offered this with AP bookings before. I hear it is attached to your room key (from another poster) so I don't know.

About the card, its a different amount depending on where you stay.
value, mod, or delux.

Were staying ALK and we get a $75 per room.

I asked about the details of where we could use the dining card.
She said the card had to used within 15 days of first check-in, so if your resort hopping you should still be able to use it, on into your stay w/in the 15 days.

She said anywhere they accept charge cards, they would accept the card.
I had asked if both sit down and counter service would accept the card, and thats when I got the speil about charge cards.
I'm guessin the snack carts that take cash wouldn't take it.

She also said it could be used for alcohol beverage!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter