Free Dining - Can I add a 4YO to my room

huffalo

Earning My Ears
Hi all - 1st Post. I wanted to see if anyone could answer a question.

We are going to DisneyWorld on Sept 1, with free dining. I know that the code has expired, but is it too late to add a 4YO to my reservation and get free dining. If not, could I add him to my reservation and pay for free dining. If not that, could I just add him to my reservation and pay for his meals OOP, even though all guests are required to be on Dining Plan

Thanks for your help.

I believe that if you are at least 45 days out of your reservation, you can make changes to it. I have a free dining package booked for mid August (booked during bounceback in November). Last Friday, I dropped 2 nights of our package. My final payment wasn't due until July 4 (45 days out). So if you are more than that, you should be able to add a person to your room (particularly if it is a child). Although I can't be certain but it never hurts to call and check.

Thanks for the quick reply. I called and they said that I could add him to our reservation and he would still get free dining. Now how hard do think it will be to change all of our ADR's from 6 to 7? We are 55 days out.

Ohh that might be tricky 6 to 7 means more tables.. so I think you could have some big problems there.. especially druing free dining.

a friend at work is going to wdw in dec. 15-21, 2007. how do i find out if they offer a free dining plan for those dates.
thank you in advance,
daniel475

a friend at work is going to wdw in dec. 15-21, 2007. how do i find out if they offer a free dining plan for those dates.
thank you in advance,
daniel475

They don't. They offer it in off peak time.

thank you in advance,
daniel475

Free dining is only for a limited time during peak Hurricane season. The cut off date to reserve was June 24th.

No free dining in December!! But it is a wonderful time to go!!

Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter