Free Dining at Walk Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

bht963

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. This board has been an invaluable resource to me and my family as we're getting ready for our 2nd trip to WDW this coming summer.

Here's what made me finally post...I was browsing the official site today pricing a vacation package for July. Upon typing in my dates I was shocked to see a banner ad at the top of the screen that informed me I could get Free Dining for my stay! I knew this definitely wasn't normal for July and after clicking on the banner it took me to the Special Events ticketing page with no mention of Free Dining. I assumed this was a new website error and went along my way. But when I went back to the booking page, I was shocked that under further inspection the banner actually read 'Walk Disney World.' For your amusement I've taken a screenshot of the page but I unfortunately can't post the image due to my post count being so low.

Are things so bad with the new website that they can't even spell Walt right? Come on, Disney!

There is no current free dining offer for the general public, so I don't know what they're up to. And there's never been a GP offer that included July (only the Brits get July). And yes, the new website is screwy.

I figured it was an error. However the banner did mention that it was going to be included as part of a 'New Memories Vacation Package.' Is there a difference between the regular vacation packages that are always bookable and a 'New Memories Vacation Package?'

I had the same thing happen to me. I chatted with a CM on the computer and she told me they are doing updates on their system, and it is probably an old banner that just came up, a computer glitch. There is no free dining at this time.

I was highly bummed too!

Perhaps the web designers and programmers are sending their managers a (not so) subtle message...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter