• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free dining and split stay

DisneyDiva85

Earning My Ears
We are arriving Oct 16 and staying that night and the 17th at AoA. Then checking into CS for the 18-27 with free dining. My question is do we have to go to CS and check in the morning of the 18th before heading to the parks in order to have access to our free dining? Or if we check in online will it already be on our magic bands? Our tickets are part if our CS package, but we plan on picking up our tickets early at Epcot on the 17th.

We are arriving Oct 16 and staying that night and the 17th at AoA. Then checking into CS for the 18-27 with free dining. My question is do we have to go to CS and check in the morning of the 18th before heading to the parks in order to have access to our free dining?

Yes you do. You can do it as early as 6AM.

Or if we check in online will it already be on our magic bands?

When you do online check in, you are not really checking in. All you are doing is taking care of some paperwork that is usually done at the check in desk. You are merely pre-registering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter