Free Dining and crowds??

tink1953

Tink rocks!!!!!!!
How will the free dining effect the crowds at the parks and resturants??

Seems like everything will be more crowded....

Has anyone had any problem with getting the resturants you want to eat at??

Getting ready to call for mine...
BArb

I had a hard time getting a few things we wanted. We are going 9/19-26 and we told that there is no availability for the values or mods during that time. We were going to add the 17 & 18 (without the free dining) and they had nothing! I think it is going to be crowded.

I am highly upset at Disney extending free dining into December.:mad: You can count on the Values and Moderates being booked solid and if you want ressie's you'd better book everything at 7:00:01am after ressie's open @ 90 days out, otherwise you're gonna be scrambling for any place to eat; especially if you have a big party.

I love going after Pop Warner week for the lower crowd levels that generally start to arrive 3rd week and later during the month of December. Now with free dining it's gonna be crowded & awful and am seriously considering canceling my December trip. Even though I don't think I will, it's still a thought in my mind - something i've never had before.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter