• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free dining 2014

I keep seeing the dates around the boards and on fb but I can't find the entire list of speculated resorts? Where are people getting the info that POR won't be added to FD Summer or Fall. I think I recall seeing it on the rumored list but I can't find it to double check.
Booking Dates: May 2 for Visa - - - May 7 for General Public

Travel Dates:
August 31 - October 3, 2014
October 26 - November 1, 2014
November 9 - 20, 2014
December 12 - 23, 2014

Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation Resort , All-Star Movies Resort, Campsites at Fort Wilderness Resort, Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded.

Guests staying at a Value Resorts will start with a Magic Your Way + Quick Service package.

Guests staying at a Moderate, Deluxe, or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort will start with a Magic Your Way + Dining package.

Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket required

Minimum 3-night length of stay....14-night maximum

Darn looks like I am changing hotels

Booking Dates: May 2 for Visa - - - May 7 for General Public Travel Dates: August 31 - October 3, 2014 October 26 - November 1, 2014 November 9 - 20, 2014 December 12 - 23, 2014 Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation Resort , All-Star Movies Resort, Campsites at Fort Wilderness Resort, Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded. Guests staying at a Value Resorts will start with a Magic Your Way + Quick Service package. Guests staying at a Moderate, Deluxe, or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort will start with a Magic Your Way + Dining package. Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket required Minimum 3-night length of stay....14-night maximum

Do we need a specific pin code or can we just call in the morning?

Travel Dates:
November 9 - 20, 2014
December 12 - 23, 2014

Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation Resort , All-Star Movies Resort, Campsites at Fort Wilderness Resort, Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded.

Guests staying at a Value Resorts will start with a Magic Your Way + Quick Service package.

Guests staying at a Moderate, Deluxe, or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort will start with a Magic Your Way + Dining package.

Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket required

Minimum 3-night length of stay....14-night maximum

Can you confirm if you need a code I called and the lasy I spoke to said you can only get the offer if you got the email that had to code and she would not give me the code :(

If I were to change my dates so that my LAST day was to be the Sunday the 31st can we have it for our whole stay even tho it STARTS on the 23rd? Does that make sense?

If I were to change my dates so that my LAST day was to be the Sunday the 31st can we have it for our whole stay even tho it STARTS on the 23rd? Does that make sense?

Your first day/arrival must be in the window for fd for the whole trip to be included; otherwise you will need to book a split stay for the part that is in fd and the other part that is not.

. No You would have had to do bounce back from 2013 for these dates !

for FD you have to checkin on a date when FD is offered. If you are asking about August and your dates are 8/23-8/31 then, no you would not get FD.

Anybody know if any dates are totally blacked out? IE you check in 12/17/14 and Check out 12/27/14? Can you still get fD for 12/24-12/27?

Darn looks like I am changing hotels

Yeup. I really didn't want CS this time. The place is really big, but the other mod on the list only has double beds and for us 4 in our 60's the Finding Nemo in double beds (2 rooms) isn't quite what we were going after. We don't want to go up to deluxe and none of the values have queens, so it is what it is and I will still laugh and have a blast and enjoy it because I will be at Disney. I have always wanted POFQ and was willing to move to PORS if I had to, but......t is what it is and I will still laugh and have a blast and enjoy it because I will be at Disney.:thumbsup2

Travel Dates:
November 9 - 20, 2014
December 12 - 23, 2014

We already have everything booked and are arriving November 21. So can I call on the 7th and add on another day and get free dining or will I have to wait until later in the year?

I have a family of 5, I was hoping that PORS was included, I thought that would be an option available for larger families that is a bit cheaper in price. So is that confirmed that is PORS excluded?

Anybody know if any dates are totally blacked out? IE you check in 12/17/14 and Check out 12/27/14? Can you still get fD for 12/24-12/27?

If you check in on a date FD is offered you get it for your whole trip up to 14 days. Cool - Christmas at Disney and Free Dining!

We already have everything booked and are arriving November 21. So can I call on the 7th and add on another day and get free dining or will I have to wait until later in the year?

you can call on the 7th, change your check in date to November 20 and get FD for your entire trip.

you can call on the 7th, change your check in date to November 20 and get FD for your entire trip.

I just wanted to make sure I can get it for November already. I've read about not being able to do that until July/August so that's what I'm trying verify.

I just wanted to make sure I can get it for November already. I've read about not being able to do that until July/August so that's what I'm trying verify.

last few years "Fall" FD has not come out until July/August. This year it would seem they are releasing all Sept - December dates at once.

When you say excluded, do you mean entirely excluded, or certain resorts are offered the Quick Service Dinning and they pay additional dollars for the Disney Dinning plan with sit down table service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter