Free dining 2014

We have PSD reservations for 1/1 and am Disney Visa card member and haven't gotten any codes! :(. Any advice/suggestions? Gonna call as soon as I get to work but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Just heard back from my travel agent - the Free Disney Dining for 2014 is for check ins between 1/5-3/5. So we just miss it!!

How/where do the pins come from? Any way to get them?

They say they are out random but they say being registered on Disney website and ordering the free vacation planning DVD could tigger a pin in your name, you can call disney and ask if you have one:)

I just called and changed my package to the Stay Play and Dine deal and saved $700!! YIPPEEE!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are doing a Universal/Disney split stay this time...can someone tell me if the Stay, Play & Dine is good for only 2 nights?

Sure y'all saw that the discount went live today. I called, was on hold for about ten minutes and was able to modify my current reservation. No changes, room at POR saved $400!!

My travel agent was able to get us the S/P/D promotion which saved us $802.50 and my group of 12 a total of $2,832.50 :banana:

Called last night, have beach club villa, 2 bedroom booked for jan 17-26 2014, at more than $700 per night. We have 7 ppl in our party, 3 adults and 4 kids and I was ready to book 7 6day park hopper passes and everything just wanted the stay play and dine and some kind of discount, anything, anything at all. The res lady said none of the promos are for 2 bedroom villas only one bedroom villas. I looked at the site and it said excludes only 3 bedroom and she said she was sorry but there wasnt a single promo or discount they could give me. What gives? Do I call them back? Is she right?

Called last night, have beach club villa, 2 bedroom booked for jan 17-26 2014, at more than $700 per night. We have 7 ppl in our party, 3 adults and 4 kids and I was ready to book 7 6day park hopper passes and everything just wanted the stay play and dine and some kind of discount, anything, anything at all. The res lady said none of the promos are for 2 bedroom villas only one bedroom villas. I looked at the site and it said excludes only 3 bedroom and she said she was sorry but there wasnt a single promo or discount they could give me. What gives? Do I call them back? Is she right?

She may be right but I would call back and try again. I'm booked in February and wanted just the room only discount. Over a period of 2 days I called back three times and finally the last person found the room only discount. Keep what you have books but just keep trying. Some cast members are better than others. :rolleyes2

My agent called got the SPD plan but only saved 287 for 2 adults and 2 kids ages 11/14 at Caribbean beach resort! How are people saving so much more

My agent called was on hold for 3 1/2 hrs and saved me 287 for 2 adult 2 kids 11/14 at Caribbean beach resort ! How is everyone saving so much more

It probably means no discount availability for the 2 bedrooms as there are not that many of them released to cash bookings and they are very popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter