Free dining 2014

I'm so confused....we are going Feb. 1st - 7th and I just called and I have four discounts under my name and because we are staying at Bay Lake Towers, I can't use any of my PINS or Play/Stay/Dine. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this? I'm so upset....I was hoping for a discount!

Has anyone heard if free dining may be offered in jan 2014. We're doing a Disney cruise for DD birthday and thinking of doing 5 days at Disney after the cruise and were hoping for free dining:) any info is appreciated

I called on Friday and was able to get Free Dining for my trip in Feb of 2014. I really not sure how. But it happened. Give it a call.

Jenn

No luck for me yet. Just called and no PIN associated to our family. CM said they started emailing codes out this past Thursday and she was not sure if all the PINs were emailed or if they were going out in waves. Did not hint in any way that an offer may be available next week (and she can't). Guess I have to get up early on Tuesday and hope for the best.

No pin for me either CM said only for Visa card holders !! :( maybe public one will be out by end if week !!

No pin for me either CM said only for Visa card holders !! :( maybe public one will be out by end if week !!

Friend called today. Was able to modify her current reservation to add S,P,D discount. Saved a bunch! Said discount is going public tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Made a s/p/d reservation last week with my Disney visa. Got a free dining email offer tonight. Have never gotten one I could actually use before...on hold now. With my luck, there's a catch. :)

Made a s/p/d reservation last week with my Disney visa. Got a free dining email offer tonight. Have never gotten one I could actually use before...on hold now. With my luck, there's a catch. :)

What's s/p/d?

I received a pin today for free dining, but it ends on 3/5....we are going on 3/14....... I can't adjust my days due to DD all star cheer competition at Wide World of Sports 3/15-3/16. :(

Just wait till tomorrow. I'm sure you all still very the news you've been waiting for fingers crossed and best of luck. Also take a lesson from the fall offer the phones will be crazy if the offer goes public. Just relax and it will all work out in the end

In case this helps anyone...when I called to change my s/p/d to free dining (got email pin) I said "modify reservation". Hour and ten minutes later...still on hold...called with cell phone (so as not to lose place in line on home phone) and said "new reservation". Waited less than a minute and cm was able to modify my package to the free dining. Done in ten minutes. I have no idea if modify vs. new had anything to do with it, just relaying my experience.

We have PSD reservations for 1/1 and am Disney Visa card member and haven't gotten any codes! :(. Any advice/suggestions? Gonna call as soon as I get to work but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter