Free dining 2014

Just got off the phone with a CM - I was checking my existing res to see if I had a PIN at all - he said I don't have one now, but he reiterated that they are no longer calling them "PINS" but "Very Special Offers" ;) And that they released the first batch of them this week, and will continue to release more weekly - via snail mail and email. Fingers eternally crossed!!

Sorry another FD enquiry ! We are Orlando newbies, we are from the UK and haave done Disneyland Paris several times ... we have booked our flights and we are in Orlando 5th til 12th December 14 (then Antigua for our 2nd wk)!
We have been currently looking at off-site suites. But I am now really tempted to hold off and wait until August time for an on-site/FD offer. Looking back at previous years offers it looks like our dates should/could be included. Does anyone know how good availability has been in the past for FD around this time?
Our preference would be AoA, Coronado or Caribbean Beach.
I'm guessing the week we are there is a quiet week after Thanksgiving and before the Crimbo rush !
Thanks for any help anyone can give :lovestruc

So we were told no more PINS the public couldn't handle the term PIN so they are going to start offering unique offers. so far we have not RECEIVED any Unique Offers??
Any one have one yet??
Looking for FD in Oct.

Just confirming what DarbyB mentioned... I just called to check for a pin code & the CM said they're now calling them Unique Offer Codes.
When I inquired further, the very nice CM explained that her understanding is the "Unique Offer Codes" will work the same way- just a new name.

Alas, no Unique Offer Code is attached to my name... ((Yet)) ;)

Here's a twist....a translation from Disney's Brazilian site. The dates coincide with the current Room Only Discounts we have here and it looks to me like Disney is trying to minimize attendance loss from the World Cup, which is being held in Brazil this year.

So far, this offer is only on the Brazilian Disney site at the moment.

Stay right in the middle of the magic with this delightful offer!

Get free breakfast at restaurants with counter service on the purchase of a package of theme park ticket and accommodation of at least 4 days (no discount rate) at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. The breakfast counter-service includes an entree and a non-alcoholic beverage per night of stay, per person with 3 years or more. View details about counter-service meals . offer valid for arrivals most nights from 15 June to 28 August 2014. Book by July 7, 2014!

The number of packages designated for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days from the first use. See important details below . Attend the World Cup Soccer ™ Stay connected with all games of the 2014 FIFA World Cup ™ during your Disney vacation! All Disney Resort offer ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ABC channels - so you can watch from the comfort of your room. Related events and places to watch the games at the Walt Disney World Resort will be announced soon!

So we were told no more PINS the public couldn't handle the term PIN so they are going to start offering unique offers. so far we have not RECEIVED any Unique Offers??
Any one have one yet??
Looking for FD in Oct.

I just opened my email and I had gotten a "Unique offer code" last night at 6:13pm. So it still looks like Tuesdays are the magic days and the email still comes from Disney Destinations with the same exact look of a PIN code email but instead it says "Unique offer code". Here is what it says:

"June will be here before you know it and school will be out! And there's no better way to kick off your summer vacation than with another trip to Walt Disney World® Resort. It's easy when you take advantage of this special offer we're providing to past Guests like you!

SAVE UP TO 30%
ON ROOMS AT SELECT WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS!

Plus, when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day Magic Your Way® Theme Park Ticket you get the PARK HOPPER® OPTION added to your ticket FREE!
For stays most nights 6/1-8/28/14.
Book by 6/26/14.
Be sure to mention your Unique Offer Code:
XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. See Important Details."

We can't go before September so I sure hope I am on the Pixie dust list for a September "Unique offer code":goodvibes

I called this week to book a late September memory maker package. Without me asking, the very nice woman I spoke with said "now remember, this is just a comment, but the Fall promotions are expected to be released mid-Summer".

Hi! A lot of my questions have been answered here, thank you for that!
Just to confirm, we are looking at October originally, now we may try September.
1. I have to have a reservation to get a "UNIQUE OFFER?" pin code?
I am a visa premium card holder.
2. If I have a reservation and free dining comes out and doesnt fall in my vacation time, can a change my dates?
3. :worship: THANK YOU!! in advance.

Hi! A lot of my questions have been answered here, thank you for that!
Just to confirm, we are looking at October originally, now we may try September.
1. I have to have a reservation to get a "UNIQUE OFFER?" pin code?
I am a visa premium card holder.
2. If I have a reservation and free dining comes out and doesnt fall in my vacation time, can a change my dates?
3. :worship: THANK YOU!! in advance.

1. No Unique offer pin codes are sent out by Disney. No one really knows why. Things like ordering their free DVD and logging into their site and looking at vacation offers and "saving" them increase your odds.

2. Yes you can change your dates, it does get more complicated at 45 days out.

1. No Unique offer pin codes are sent out by Disney. No one really knows why. Things like ordering their free DVD and logging into their site and looking at vacation offers and "saving" them increase your odds. 2. Yes you can change your dates, it does get more complicated at 45 days out.

Thank you ! Do I have to change ADR's??? Or they just give you what you have

YOu can keep all of your ADR's. They simply give you "credits" and when you need to pay at the restaurants you will pay using those "credits". Tip is NOT included in the dining plan so you will need to prepare to pay a 20% tip at each restaurant.

Here is the historical data for Disney promo's :thumbsup2Hope this helps.
http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/
2013 on 5/6 FD promo came out for 9/2 thru 9/25 then re-offered on 8/1 to cover dates 9/29 thru 12/22.
2012 on 3/5/12 FD was offered 8/25 thru 9/29 and then re-offered on 7/9 to cover dates 9/30 thru 12/13.
2011 on 8/16/10 they did an early FD offer for 8/19/ thru 9/24/11 (a year in advance:scratchin) then on 4/28/11 FD offer came out on 5/2 that covered 8/28 thru 9/24 and then re-offered on 8/3 to cover dates 10/2 thru 12/17 and then on 8/24 the FD offer was reissued with slightly changed set of dates.

I have read on the boards (I think there is a complete forum) about whether the DISers "think" that the earlier Food & Wine festival dates will effect the dates of FD, possibly ending FD prior to the F&W festival starting. But based on the historical data, FD has been offered the majority of the time that Disney has had the F&W festival. :confused3

I guess we will all have to just wait and see what happens but hopefully this will help answer your question. YES! historically, they have offered FD during the dates you are looking for!:tinker:Pixie Dust for 2014 FD for your dates (and mine:rotfl:)

and additionally, in 2012, the FD dates were extended to Dec 20! We were lucky enough to cash in on that! :)

and additionally, in 2012, the FD dates were extended to Dec 20! We were lucky enough to cash in on that! :)

Us, too! I think I saw it come in my email over Labor Day weekend they were extending it and we hopped on!

In the past, we booked our trip and when the FD promotion was offered, we added it. Now if promotions are only offered thru the unique offer codes, do we need to wait until the fall discount promotions are offered before we book? We are planning on an October trip.

In the past, we booked our trip and when the FD promotion was offered, we added it. Now if promotions are only offered thru the unique offer codes, do we need to wait until the fall discount promotions are offered before we book? We are planning on an October trip.

No. The trip before last we were booked only with a AAA room discount, then when a better deal came out, we called and changed our pkg. Shouldn't be an issue.

But why would Disney send me a unique offer code if I am already booked?

We've been sent free offer codes for free dining in the past when we've already had a trip booked.

Even if someone has a trip booked, they can cancel before the pif date without penalty, which is what we intend to do this year unless FD is offered.

We've been sent free offer codes for free dining in the past when we've already had a trip booked.

Even if someone has a trip booked, they can cancel before the pif date without penalty, which is what we intend to do this year unless FD is offered.

The only problem is, if everyone books ahead of time, then Disney won't offer any discounts because their bookings will be up. Discounts are offered to fill rooms when the bookings are down. The more people that book in advance....(1) the more resorts will be excluded if a discount is offered....or (2) a discount or free dining won't be offered at all. :confused3

The only problem is, if everyone books ahead of time, then Disney won't offer any discounts because their bookings will be up. Discounts are offered to fill rooms when the bookings are down. The more people that book in advance....(1) the more resorts will be excluded if a discount is offered....or (2) a discount or free dining won't be offered at all. :confused3

That makes perfect sense but I don't think the people on this thread, or this board, represent everyone. There are plenty of empty rooms that time of year. If they don't offer it I'm canceling, without regret.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Are all unique offer codes eventually made available to the general public? I will be traveling with my in laws and they don't receive Disney promotions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter