• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many are either the week before Columbus Day and Columbus Day week, or Columbus Day week and the week after. Some get two, and some get one (and some still get none). We have always gotten the week after Columbus Day, with the exception of 2012, when we got Halloween week instead. We only get one week, but our family in Indiana started getting two weeks this school year.

We should do a poll and have everyone go there and take it. Could that be something done on the discount board?? It is related to discounts since fall breaks do have an impact on crowd levels and discounts

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We should do a poll and have everyone go there and take it. Could that be something done on the discount board?? It is related to discounts since fall breaks do have an impact on crowd levels and discounts

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I think there has already been one. :rotfl2: I'll see if I can track it down.

ETA: I think last year had the poll. Here is a thread for this year, though...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3251080&highlight=fall+break

Hoping for FD Sept 23-30, but just super excited to be going again this year. I know it will be here in no time, but I'm jumping up and down inside all ready.:woohoo:

No matter what happens tomorrow, I hope people remain kind. The people on this thread seem to be wonderful, so I hope that continues no matter what. NO REPEAT of last year! You've been absolutely fantastic to give us hope and keeping us informed with up to date updates. We appreciate you!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

It's fun to have a group to plan and wish with! Black and everyone, thanks for all the info we've been given so far. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, we'll keep planning and wishing together, and hope it comes eventually! It's nobody's fault if it doesn't happen!!

I've always gone on the premise that Disney doesn't ever have to discount anything. If I get free dining, it's free dining, if I get some other discount, I'm thankful for that, too. And if there's no discount and I can't afford to go yet, I'll keep saving and planning until I can.

BUT-I'm still praying for free dining!! :)

luvmylatte said:
Hoping for FD Sept 23-30, but just super excited to be going again this year. I know it will be here in no time, but I'm jumping up and down inside all ready.:woohoo:

That's our same dates. Where ya staying?

Last years Sept free dining was announced on here on 4/24 to start 5/9. That's 15 days in advance of it starting. I doubt it will start tomorrow with no leaks saying it will.

Last years Sept free dining was announced on here on 4/24 to start 5/9. That's 15 days in advance of it starting. I doubt it will start tomorrow with no leaks.

The days of leaks coming two weeks early have come and gone. Disney made a point to make examples of some who were leaking and sealed up quite a lot.

Last months dates for the summer offer, I posted on here just a few days before. There were no other leaks whatsoever.

Do you think FD could be offered through the rest of the year instead of just Sept? Should I call in the morning just in case they decide to add Oct-Dec? Has this ever been done?

Do you think FD could be offered through the rest of the year instead of just Sept? Should I call in the morning just in case they decide to add Oct-Dec? Has this ever been done?

I think the offer, when announced, will be September...with possibly the last couple days of August. They could throw everyone a curve and that would be great. But I'm not expecting it.

I think the offer, when announced, will be September...with possibly the last couple days of August. They could throw everyone a curve and that would be great. But I'm not expecting it.

Thanks! I had such a hard time last fall getting a room with FD that it makes me a little worried for this year.

Black, I have to travel for work tomorrow but should be online by 10 at the latest. What are the chances everything fills up before I get to check the boards and change my reservation?

As of right now I have mine plus four other options at POR that are still able to be booked if I need to?

Thoughts in helping this crazy mind go to bed easy?

:banana: popcorn::

Good luck tomorrow Sept folks! I'll say a prayer for you all tonight:)
I'm at 180 tomorrow so it's ADR day for me!:cool1:

Hi. I'm new here, but I have been following along as much as possible. What about the first week of October? Due to scheduling restraints we have been held to the check in date of September 30th. Can we expect FD to be available for this date?

Black, I have to travel for work tomorrow but should be online by 10 at the latest. What are the chances everything fills up before I get to check the boards and change my reservation?

As of right now I have mine plus four other options at POR that are still able to be booked if I need to?

Thoughts in helping this crazy mind go to bed easy?

:banana: popcorn::

If its just for Disney Visa card holders first you won't be able to book that online, you must call in to book and the deposit/payment must be put on your Disney Visa card.

I am hoping for free dining to be offered for
12/2-12/11 . Or at least a % off the rooms?? Do you think it may happen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter