Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are already booked, we booked back in march for first week in Sept. I called yesterday to upgrade from PoP to POR. She said I have the memory maker package and IF free dining comes out, I need to call and take advantage of FD rather than the Memory Maker, she said it usually comes out in spring.. blah blah.. :thumbsup2 (know that LOL) she was nice but no big hints or anything. We have the visa and I have already made some ADR's but we didn't include the dining plan in our original package, hoping and praying. Thanks to everyone who is helping and contributing to this thread!:cool1:

Waiting for end of Nov- beginning of Dec. I need good news. my cousin just told me last night they have their money saved. I want some good news to share that I got FD.

Following. Hoping for a 2 bedroom at BLT sept 1-6th. Anyone know if that will be super hard to get?

Thanks Joe for starting a new thread! I am really missing Disney after our hard winter and would love free dining to sweeten the pot :)

Welcome!!!!! We love both of Disneys water parks, we think Typhoon Lagoon is the best:). I would recommend MMSSHP ( Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party), the kids would love it and the parade is the best on property. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
. Awesome thanks

Following and patiently waiting for FREE DINING for September. ... oh please oh please (in Tiana's voice)

Another one praying for FD for end of Oct. Praying to get our first choice PoP, and looking into Mod for 2nd and 3rd choice. pixiedust::)

We normally stay at ASM, It's so Disney-Fied for my 3 year old. We have stayed at Coranado before, but are hoping to get POR this time. After reading here though, I see thats a very popular choice! :scared: I have to figure out what my backups should be! :confused3

We normally stay at ASM, It's so Disney-Fied for my 3 year old. We have stayed at Coranado before, but are hoping to get POR this time. After reading here though, I see thats a very popular choice! :scared: I have to figure out what my backups should be! :confused3

Honestly, I would have never thought about POR but they have an option for accommodating us possibly having 5 people. ? I was going to go with CSR but they didn't have that option besides a Jr. Suite.. :scared:
I just learned to have the Reg dining plan we had to be in a moderate :confused3
Here's to praying for FD!!

So I have been following along on here for weeks now :) I love this group and you have given me such amazing information. My husband thinks I am crazy but I love it because no one quite understands my Disney obsession but so many of you are just like me!!! I even set my alarm for 4am this morning like a crazy person in anticipation of a DV offer! Hoping it comes out soon and my end of sept trip will be included in the first round so I can quit obsessing quite so much! Here's to hoping and waiting! :thumbsup2

So I have been following along on here for weeks now :) I love this group and you have given me such amazing information. My husband thinks I am crazy but I love it because no one quite understands my Disney obsession but so many of you are just like me!!! I even set my alarm for 4am this morning like a crazy person in anticipation of a DV offer! Hoping it comes out soon and my end of sept trip will be included in the first round so I can quit obsessing quite so much! Here's to hoping and waiting! :thumbsup2

Omg you pulled this right outta my brain lol! I made my DH stay up last night til midnight, plus confused him with all of the lingo I have picked up since watching this board (FD, DV, ADR, and on and on). I wouldn't have it any other way! This is part of why I look forward to the planning just as much as the actual trip!

Thanks everyone on these FD threads! This is so fun!

Honestly, I would have never thought about POR but they have an option for accommodating us possibly having 5 people. ? I was going to go with CSR but they didn't have that option besides a Jr. Suite.. :scared:
I just learned to have the Reg dining plan we had to be in a moderate :confused3
Here's to praying for FD!!
You can stay in a Value and get the regular dining plan; you just have to pay the cost difference for free dining. It may be a good idea to calculate the price of both resort options, for some it is the same amount staying in a Mod than staying at Value and upgrading.;)

Omg you pulled this right outta my brain lol! I made my DH stay up last night til midnight, plus confused him with all of the lingo I have picked up since watching this board (FD, DV, ADR, and on and on). I wouldn't have it any other way! This is part of why I look forward to the planning just as much as the actual trip! Thanks everyone on these FD threads! This is so fun!
Ditto!! :-)
Every year Spring hits and I get anxious for our next Dis vacation. Need me some Heaven on Earth!!

pixiedust:WELCOME!pixiedust: And I am right there with you!;)

Last year around this time someone (even before Danny) leaked some FD info from what I believe was the South American offer. I think their offer was extremely close, if not identical to the US offer, but was released earlier. Does anyone remember who made that post? Or have any access to South American TAs that might have info before the US?

Planning another November trip. Went last year and got free dining - going the same time this year and hoping for free dining again 11/11-15 - keeping fingers crossed. Will be celebrating my daughters 21st birthday.

Last year around this time someone (even before Danny) leaked some FD info from what I believe was the South American offer. I think their offer was extremely close, if not identical to the US offer, but was released earlier. Does anyone remember who made that post? Or have any access to South American TAs that might have info before the US?

It was MarianoC. He hasn't posted since last September. He is from Argentina.

The South American trail has all but vanished. Disney has been doing a really thorough job of sealing up the major leaks. That's not to say they don't or won't happen, but much more difficult.

It was MarianoC. He hasn't posted since last September. He is from Argentina.

The dates that he leaked came from the South American Orlando Trip Advisor forum. I frequent there myself (with my trusty translator), and nothing has been buzzing over there for quite some time.

I'm in! We are booked November 6-12 at ASM. Hoping for a FD offer. Worried that even if they do offer FD, our week will be a blackout. Here's to hoping for Disney Magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter