Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I've never so much wanted to be on hold! I just get "all circuits are busy" or a busy signal. I'm not sure what number is best to call? I know it probably doesn't make much difference.

We don't need to have a code, right? I keep seeing mentions of a code in this thread but I haven't found the code itself.

I got in. Over 50 minutes on hold.

I was able to book

POP Century, Standard Room
9/13-9/20
Free Quick Service Dining

Good luck to everyone else!

At spot on 7:00 I went through, but it was a super bad connection. Had to hang up and try another number that took FOREVER asking questions. Now have been on hold for 1 hour 13 minutes.

Starting to wonder if the 385.00 RO savings will be worth it. Hmmm.

Was on hold for 62 minutes, but finally got through to Passion.

I got FD for Contemporary, Bay Lake view 9/6/ - 9/13!

2 Rooms at CBR 9/20- 9/30......with FD:cool1: Was able to just add FD to our existing reservation, no changes needed.:dancer:

1:14 minutes still holding. Made kids banana muffins, cleaned the kitchen and working on uploading 6 months of pictures to print. I'm starting to question my sanity. :)

Still haven't heard from TA... Dying here!!

Remember, TA hold times can be longer. Most TA's are making ressies for more than one client which can take a LONG LONG time. We're limited to 90minutes per call... I'm sure your TA is on it! :)

I've been on hold for clients for 1:16 and counting...

At spot on 7:00 I went through, but it was a super bad connection. Had to hang up and try another number that took FOREVER asking questions. Now have been on hold for 1 hour 13 minutes. Starting to wonder if the 385.00 RO savings will be worth it. Hmmm.

Sounds like what happened to a lot of us. Still holding...

Ugh, I've never so much wanted to be on hold! I just get "all circuits are busy" or a busy signal. I'm not sure what number is best to call? I know it probably doesn't make much difference.

We don't need to have a code, right? I keep seeing mentions of a code in this thread but I haven't found the code itself.

I had several that I just kept alternating, but I don't think it matters. They probably 400 or so that can be on hold at any one time, and when someone hangs up, you are just luck of the draw if you call right at that minute. I got the same message for 18 minutes until finally got through. No, on hold for almost an hour.

I just went with what came out first LOL...modify existing reservation to add FDing and 1 night. I really am toggling about staying at CSR though for 100.00 more than AOA. The kids absolutely LOVE Pop and are really down about not staying there this year but with my oldest dd being 18 it would make us lose the guaranteed connecting rooms if we booked two rooms there. At least at AOA we can walk to POP. It's so difficult not taking advantage of CSR though, we've never stayed at a Mod before.

We've stayed at AoA and CSR. My kids preferred AoA and I preferred CSR. They LOVED the over-the-top theming. I loved the peaceful, relaxing feeling at CSR. The rooms were nicer at CSR, no doubt. If you're kids are young enough to get really excited about the theming at AoA, that would be my pick. The theming at CSR will seem like a disappointment if they love POP. Just my opinion!

By the time I get through my toddler will have woken up. No more sleep for me , waaaaaaah.

At spot on 7:00 I went through, but it was a super bad connection. Had to hang up and try another number that took FOREVER asking questions. Now have been on hold for 1 hour 13 minutes.

Starting to wonder if the 385.00 RO savings will be worth it. Hmmm.

I am riding in your boat with you...Same exact thing happened to me. On hold 1:17 now

DH and I called at the same time, I got through on his phone at 50 minutes. After I hung up, my phone was still counting at 1;14. Hung up so theres 2 spots opened for all of you waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter