Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOERLX3 said:
Even though I was one of the blessed few that got some pixie dust yesterday about 3:30 CST and was able to book with the promo code I got from Chase, I wanted to be up with all my Disboard friends this morning to watch the excitement and see what everyone got!!!

I got 2 rooms at POP!
1 room for 8 days/7 nights 9/24 thru 10/1
1 room for 6 days/5 nights 9/24 thru 9/29

Sooooo the 6 day/7 night is not being enforced!

Sooooo excited for everyone and here is some extra pixie dust for everyone!!!
:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:

Congratulations

Are you saying I have control issues? :rotfl2: ... ooohhh America, love this song (sorry ADD here) ... 44 mins on hold, I may have to go to work without a shower!

Did a lyrical dance to this - beautiful.

Right there with ya! Hubby is taking kids to school...he's usually at work but took today off.

For those doing the room only discounts:

1) What dates are those applicable for?

2) Can they be used on packages, or is it room only?

Looks like FD is a go this morning...yay!!! Good luck to everyone. I can't take advantage this year :( but I'll be on hold with everyone next year!!!! :)

50 minutes, but at least I'm at work on a land line, so I can hold for 7 hours and 10 minutes more if I have to!

I'm thinking of adding an extra day at the beginning of our trip and surprising DH. If I have to cancel that extra day will my reservation/free dining be ok? My whole trip is in the FD window.

What happens while I'm on hold with Disney?

My son pees on the floor and my daughter runs out to tell me it's pajama day. Hopefully my luck turns around soon. At least I'm on hold ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter