Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From past experience if a room type or hotel is excluded it is excluded. I've never heard of them opening up something that wasn't available in the original offer. Best bet is to have another option and go with it.

When AOA first opened it was excluded then added to the list later

I love this thread... We are all nuts for Disney. I feel so connected with all of you right now. I am so excited, the hold music puts me right there in the parks. Almost brings tears to my eyes. My friends think I am absolutely crazy.

From past experience if a room type or hotel is excluded it is excluded. I've never heard of them opening up something that wasn't available in the original offer. Best bet is to have another option and go with it.

that was until the 2014 mass exodus and cancellation of por
we will see

Can someone please make the circuits not busy now anymore :furious:

Am I calling the right number? 407-939-7795 Chase gave that to me

That's what I called and got right through, sounded as if it was a TA line of some sort......the CM spoke as if I was changing a clients discount.

Has anyone been able to confirm how many nights are required for the offer?
Minimum 3 nights

Anyone have dates for the RO offer? Our week has apparently been bumped from FD and we're staying at BCV, so a RO offer would be better for us anyway!

Oct 19-25

Woo-hoo!!!
Got all of our reservations for Sep and Nov at ASSports!!!
So glad this is finally done!!,

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
In case it hasn't been verified by a caller, ASMovies is EXCLUDED.

39min still on hold kids fed and off to school now I guess i will do laundry before I go to work and take bagels so they will think that is why I was late!

Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter