Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to be cheering you guys on at 7!
I hope I don't regret my strategy, but I'm going to wait until later in the day to call once some of the craziness dies down. We want YC.

I definitely feel like it's black friday. I'm up and ready to go. My got info ready and hoping for a nice CM that has checked their memos this morning.

I *will* be able to secure free dining for my November trip, check in for my flight tomorrow, and get to work by 7:45.... Go! :thumbsup2

Due to a computer reboot (Darn Windows updates!)... I lost the two numbers I had for calling instead of frantically searching, can someone give me the phone number please... :worship: ... What a morning.. Although it is true... I can't imagine people standing in-line for black Friday. yet here I am and it is the same... sigh

im nervous too!:sick:

Add me to the nervous list.

As a family of five who had planned on POR, I'm nervous about making the right choice now. Two rooms at Pop Century or family suite at All Star Music? Whichever one I choose, the other option probably will not be available later if I change my mind.

Due to a computer reboot (Darn Windows updates!)... I lost the two numbers I had for calling instead of frantically searching, can someone give me the phone number please... :worship: ... What a morning.. Although it is true... I can't imagine people standing in-line for black Friday. yet here I am and it is the same... sigh

The number Chase gave me was 407-939-7795.

due to a computer reboot (darn windows updates!)... I lost the two numbers i had for calling instead of frantically searching, can someone give me the phone number please... :worship: ... What a morning.. Although it is true... I can't imagine people standing in-line for black friday. Yet here i am and it is the same... Sigh

1(407)934-7639

407-939-5277 or 407-939-7795
Good luck to all! I'm so excited and nervous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter