• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

Wow!! Free Dining for UK residents only, just came out. Free Dining from Jan 1- April 8, 2014 and from April 27- Nov 30, 2014.:cool1:

To our friends across the pond, you better jump on this.
-Must check in on one of the available travel dates
-Quick Service for Mod resorts
-DDP for Deluxe or Deluxe Villa
-Min 5 night stay, Max 21 nights
-POFQ and Values are excluded
-$200 dollar Disney gift card if book by July 1,2013
-Must book by Nov 5, 2013
-Availability is extremely limited
-Must book through Virgin Holidays or Disney International
-AND 14 day ticket for the price of 7

YEAH!!! Free Dining for UK!!!party:

I don't know that anything definite has been planned for meet ups. Here's the latest list of Disney dates.
Disney dates update as of 5/24 at 2:00pm:
Pirate princess 2 - Aug 25 - Sep 3 (ASMo)
DisneyMom5 - Sep 1 - 9 (ASMo)
Leeanne - Sep 4 - 17
Joe (Black562) - Sep 6 - 14 (CSR - I think)
Howgreat - Sep 7 - 13 (ASMu)
Rhody Red - Sep 7 - 17
Lazor460 - Sep 10 - 18
Susie (me - Sylkie31) - Sep 12 - 21 (POR-royal)
Danielle (d23cndrela) - Sep 12 - 22 (POR)
JoanneDisFan - Sep 14 - 21 (CBR)
MDennis28 - Sep 14 - 21 (POR)
Ravensorrow - Sep 14 - 21 (ASMu)
acewaters - Sep 14 - 24 (POR)
mickeyandminnie0515 - Sep 15 - 22 (POR-royal)
Lazor - Sep 16 - 18
Rach2109 - Sep 18 - 24 (POR)
want2bminnie - 20 - 24
mssong85 - Sep 20 - 26 (ASMo)
amber cntrygrl - 20 - 28
Marsheliz - Sep 21 - 25
Mattressman - Sep 21 - 30
kcwiak - Sep 21 - Oct 1 (POFQ)
plutospalforever - Sep 22 - 28
ddeschon - Sep 22 - 29
MackenzieFL - Sep 22 - 29
Katmat75 - Sep 24 - Oct 1 (CBR)
2 Little Mermaids - Sep 24 - Oct 2 (POFQ)
mom18 - Sep 25 - Oct 6 ASMo
CopperWife - Sep 28 - Oct 5 (POR)
sd83102 - Sep 28 - Oct 5 (POR)
Amanda (amccu18007) - Oct 2 - 8 (POR)
HGBdancermom - Oct 21 - 26 (BC)
KermitRinny - Oct 21 - 28 (POFQ-garden view)

Would love to do a meet up if we can. Maybe we should try to create our own lime green mickeys for a "yep, I'm a member of this (and other?) Dis-threads".
Anyone available for meet up on Thurs 9/12 (evening) or sometime Sun (9/15) or morning/early afternoon on Tues 9/17?

I second this!! I don't know what I'd do without you guys!! Oh...prob watch my old Disney Planning DVDs :rotfl2:

DH reminded me we have Disney Parks behind the scenes or something like that recorded on the DVR. I had forgotten! Whatever it is we watched 2 hours worth the other night. Therapy for 113 day wait!:mickeyjum

I'm so glad FD isn't dead next year. At least our UK friends can get it, and hopefully we will be able too as well.

I like the Ronald tshirt idea. It's like a game of Where's Waldo?, only it's Where's Ronald? :)

No you misunderstand. :). They were not traveling together. They were complete strangers. There was no yelling. The reviewer was annoyed that at dinner he saw a family eating and the parents did not offer veggies to their kids. So he complained about it in TR!

Oh My Goodness!!! You don't go to Disney to eat well!!! :rotfl2: You go to eat a lot and walk it off :hyper:

LOL
we have a parent grading system we like to use for parents.

a day one parent - the kids have ears, candy at 10 am and everyone is happy

day 2 parent - parents are getting a little annoyed

day 4 parent - parents are screaming at the kids, saying no to candy, and the aggravated look is now permanent.

day 5 parent - kids are now being pulled by ears, arms, and being told "that's it! never again!" LOL

my daughter and I will go thru the park and say yep " look there is a day 5!! , so funny ....

PS... this doesn't apply to us grandparents, we have raised our kids and the grandkids get what they want when they want and we love it!!!

This is too funny!! I'm sharing with the hubby :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Dis'ers are not belligerent - just determined and we take our free dining very seriously! :upsidedow

Count me in too Pluto. (Wow - that took a lot of persuasion, huh? LOL) :thumbsup2:cool1:

And I am finally caught up on my reading now. Good thing Joe started this new thread before he left for the weekend. Otherwise he'd be coming back to an empty thread here 'cause we'd all be on the floor twitching & suffering from Dis thread withdrawal!

Allllriiighttt! :cool1: Wonder if I should have a "looking for Ronald" t-shirt made so he'll know it's me.

You had me in tears! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
poor Joe is going to have to start a third thread by time he gets back party:

And to think Joe was concerned about starting this sequel thread right before he left for the weekend - worried we might not keep it going while he was away! As if that would be a problem with this chatty :mic: - not to mention totally cool :cool1: - group. Joe's gonna have a lot of catch up reading to do when he gets back :lmao:

I don't know that anything definite has been planned for meet ups. Here's the latest list of Disney dates.
Disney dates update as of 5/24 at 2:00pm:
Pirate princess 2 - Aug 25 - Sep 3 (ASMo)
DisneyMom5 - Sep 1 - 9 (ASMo)
Leeanne - Sep 4 - 17
Joe (Black562) - Sep 6 - 14 (CSR - I think)
Howgreat - Sep 7 - 13 (ASMu)
Rhody Red - Sep 7 - 17
Lazor460 - Sep 10 - 18
Susie (me - Sylkie31) - Sep 12 - 21 (POR-royal)
Danielle (d23cndrela) - Sep 12 - 22 (POR)
JoanneDisFan - Sep 14 - 21 (CBR)
MDennis28 - Sep 14 - 21 (POR)
Ravensorrow - Sep 14 - 21 (ASMu)
acewaters - Sep 14 - 24 (POR)
mickeyandminnie0515 - Sep 15 - 22 (POR-royal)
Lazor - Sep 16 - 18
Rach2109 - Sep 18 - 24 (POR)
want2bminnie - 20 - 24
mssong85 - Sep 20 - 26 (ASMo)
amber cntrygrl - 20 - 28
Marsheliz - Sep 21 - 25
Mattressman - Sep 21 - 30
kcwiak - Sep 21 - Oct 1 (POFQ)
plutospalforever - Sep 22 - 28
ddeschon - Sep 22 - 29
MackenzieFL - Sep 22 - 29
Katmat75 - Sep 24 - Oct 1 (CBR)
2 Little Mermaids - Sep 24 - Oct 2 (POFQ)
mom18 - Sep 25 - Oct 6 ASMo
CopperWife - Sep 28 - Oct 5 (POR)
sd83102 - Sep 28 - Oct 5 (POR)
HGBdancermom - Oct 21 - 26 (BC)
KermitRinny - Oct 21 - 28 (POFQ-garden view)

Would love to do a meet up if we can. Maybe we should try to create our own lime green mickeys for a "yep, I'm a member of this (and other?) Dis-threads".
Anyone available for meet up on Thurs 9/12 (evening) or sometime Sun (9/15) or morning/early afternoon on Tues 9/17?

Can you add me to the list? We are going 10/2-10/8 and right now are booked at POR. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter