Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

That would be a WONDERFUL late birthday gift from Disney...our Free Dining after returning from a week at Disneyland...

My fingers / toes are all crossed for us all!!!

plutospalforever said:
The way I understood it, this is our first time with plus, is that you identify your photo, such as at Splash Mountain, and then hand over card to photo CM to scan and it and it will then show up with all your other photos on your card. So, I believe you do not get the actual photo that day, but it is on your card. However, my understanding is like at chef mickey's, you show them your card when they bring photo around and they will just give you the photo.;)

Edit: "by on the card", I mean when you put card # into photopass all your photo's will appear.

Ok...that's what I figured but I wasn't sure. I'd rather have it go straight on ny card but if I get the actual photo, that's ok too. Thank you!! :)

Pirate princess 2 said:
We used Photopass + in Oct. It was great. For the ride photos... At the end of the ride you go to the kiosk where they have the photos for sale. You hand them your card. They are there when you get home. It's great! So worth the extra money upfront. Preorder the photopass+ before you go, if yo haven't already. You save about $50.

So they do put it directly on your card than? I did purchase it already. I'm 100 percent ready for our trip....but I still have a long wait :)

Oh and by the way...OUR TRIP IS PAID OFF!!! We are doing the happy happy dance!!! Come on October!!! 137 more days!!
That is fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!

Is anybody else going crazy keeping up with two threads? Now I am NEVER going to get anything done! It's too addicting; what have you done to me, Joe?:crazy2:
Maybe a little, but I need something to keep me sane anyway.

So they do put it directly on your card than? I did purchase it already. I'm 100 percent ready for our trip....but I still have a long wait :)

It will be our first time using it, but from what I understand ride photos go on the card. You do not get an actual print. Character dinners go on your card and you get prints.

disneyfantotheend said:
That is fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!

Thank you!!! I'm sooooo excited!!

Maybe a little, but I need something to keep me sane anyway.

It will be our first time using it, but from what I understand ride photos go on the card. You do not get an actual print. Character dinners go on your card and you get prints.

Good...that's what I was hoping. Thank you!!!

Well I saw the dentist and he felt it was fixable. No crown needed, cost to me of $27 dollars.

Hope it works out alright....but it's not hurting at all, which is a good sign.

Hello, everyone! I haven't been on the boards much in the last few days so I am trying to catch up. Saw the new thread, so I will be sure to subscribe. :goodvibes

Big news in our house over the weekend. The kids got their report cards and DD got straight As as usual. :cheer2: DS got straight +s (they don't get letter grades in 2nd grade for some reason), and he will be in gifted math next year! :cool1: But the biggest and bestest news of the weekend is that both kids placed in their very first taekwondo tournament! :eek: DD got 3rd place in her form competition, and DS got 3rd place in sparring and 2nd place in his form competition. We totally didn't expect them to place this time. We just told them to try their best and see how it goes. :goodvibes Here they are showing off their medals...

Proud, proud momma here! Okay, back to your regularly scheduled free dining obsessing... :laughing:

Still got my fingers crossed for everyone waiting! pixiedust: , pixiedust: and pixiedust:

smitch425 said:
Hello, everyone! I haven't been on the boards much in the last few days so I am trying to catch up. Saw the new thread, so I will be sure to subscribe. :goodvibes

Big news in our house over the weekend. The kids got their report cards and DD got straight As as usual. :cheer2: DS got straight +s (they don't get letter grades in 2nd grade for some reason), and he will be in gifted math next year! :cool1: But the biggest and bestest news of the weekend is that both kids placed in their very first taekwondo tournament! :eek: DD got 3rd place in her form competition, and DS got 3rd place in sparring and 2nd place in his form competition. We totally didn't expect them to place this time. We just told them to try their best and see how it goes. :goodvibes Here they are showing off their medals...

http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/smitch425/media/P1000375_zps5f4c6668.jpg.html

Proud, proud momma here! Okay, back to your regularly scheduled free dining obsessing... :laughing:

Still got my fingers crossed for everyone waiting! pixiedust: , pixiedust: and pixiedust:

I LOVE proud momma moments!! Congratulations for great report cards & placing in tae kwon do!! Woohoo!!!

Yes feeling much better.

So much so that I'm in full blown sleuth mode. Sometimes it's nice to uncover things coming years from now.

Chatting with Pluto about some umm "blue sky".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter