Free Dining 2012

aam23110

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news about free meal plans for fall/winter 2012. I'm trying to plan a trip and usually Disney does the free meal plan late in the year. Do they do it often or is it a hit or miss proposition? Is it worth it to wait or should I book it and hope to get it if they introduce after our booking?

Thanks,
:):):)

I received something the other day that offered free dining all the way through Dec but it was attached to a code..I would say keep waiting, it will eventually be released..right now they are pushing discounted rates for summer!

I just received a pin code.

It is for a few days each month starting in Oct.

I played with some dates, like FD starts the day after Thanksgiving, for 5 days. Then again in Dec.

I just received a pin code.

It is for a few days each month starting in Oct.

I played with some dates, like FD starts the day after Thanksgiving, for 5 days. Then again in Dec.

Was that code for any of the dates Oct 19-28?? Why oh why can't I get a pin code?! :headache:

I am really hoping for free dining to be extended as historically it has been, from late Sept through early December. We are actually counting on it!!! Must...have...Teppan...Edo! (And NOT pay $170 for it!):rolleyes:

I booked a Free Dining package a few months ago. We're arriving August 25 but I don't remember when the time ended. I haven't seen anything for later fall or winter offered.

If it helps, I go to Disney's site and then go through and plan my vacation and then ask the computer to save my vacation. I always get a pin code after that. Unfortunately, the code isn't always what I want. I wanted free dining in October but just received a pin code for 23% savings in November on a package (accommodations, tickets and quick service dining).

I got a pin code for free dining through our email. But, you can call Disney if you've stayed there before and ask if there are any pin codes attached to your name. They usually won't release free dining for the general public until the middle of summer.

I had a choice between 30% off at Art of Animation or the free dining from For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12

We missed free dining last October because we went during Columbus Day week. We did however have a pin upgrade from POP to CBR.

I've also been getting offers from DCL but we've been on 3 cruises with them.

I got a pin code for free dining through our email. But, you can call Disney if you've stayed there before and ask if there are any pin codes attached to your name. They usually won't release free dining for the general public until the middle of summer.

I had a choice between 30% off at Art of Animation or the free dining from For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12

We missed free dining last October because we went during Columbus Day week. We did however have a pin upgrade from POP to CBR.

I've also been getting offers from DCL but we've been on 3 cruises with them.

:eek: Happy for you, but so wishing that we could get this same PIN! This is EXACTLY what we are looking for; the resort we want and the dates we want in October!!! Sigh!!!! When are the PIN code fairies ever going to sprinkle me with some dust! I am glad that you got in on it though. :goodvibes

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news about free meal plans for fall/winter 2012. I'm trying to plan a trip and usually Disney does the free meal plan late in the year. Do they do it often or is it a hit or miss proposition? Is it worth it to wait or should I book it and hope to get it if they introduce after our booking?

Thanks,

I got a pin code today for a 4night.5day package that includes free dining. The code is good thru 7/28 for lots of dates Starting 9/30 thru 12/13, so they will probably release this to the public at some point (maybe not until the end of July? I'm not sure exactly...this is the first time i ever got a pincode)

Hello everyone,

Thanks,

The PIN I got in the snail mail today offered free dining for a lot of dates thru the end of the year, but it said "Get the first look at this fall offer" To me that implies that they may be releasing it to the public soon too!

What I have been told about PIN's is that the more you go on the website and inquire about packages and DON'T book it, they will eventually send you a PIN to persuade you to follow through with your booking? I have never gotten a PIN until today and I have been on the website a lot lately looking at different options without booking anything? We are always signed into the website so they know that it's us who is looking! So I don't know if that's how it works, but it seems to be true?

We can't use our code, our dates are for May 2013! :sad2:

Sigh, thats probably my problem. I always book it already cause I want to be ready when an offer comes out so I can just add it on and don't have to worry about the resort I want not being available. Of course why would they send a PIN to someone who already booked? Duh. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter