• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2011

focusondisney

DIS Veteran
The Disney Special Offers page is showing Free Dining Oct 20120 to Sept. 2011. You can't book yet, but any time now!!! :cool1:

Edit: Now able to book online! 2 day minimum ticket purchase, counter service for value resorts, regular dining for moderates and above.

Moderator Edit - Link to Disney's Site

We happen to fall into one of those gaps.:sad1: Oh well, we will just postpone putting down a deposit until something better comes along. Couldn't get on the link either.

Thanks for the move! :-) I am pretty excited about this. Makes a trip in Jan/Feb even more possible for us.

Sao free dining is announced super early. Is announced for non-traditional times. But ends in September. Why? What is Disney expecting for Oct 2011 that will draw crowds with no free dining?

Who knows -- they might extend the free dining into October later. Also, F&W is in October, as is Epcot's big anniversary in 2011.

Hello!

This question may have been asked before, but we are actually planning a trip for late Sep/early Oct and I was wondering if the recently announced FD would work into our plans. Does our stay have to end on the 29th to take advantage of FD or if we started our stay before the 29th but extended until say the 2nd or 3rd, would FD be included in these dates as well?
Thanks for any info. you can provide... :)

As long as you check in before the black out dates then you will get Free Dining the entire trip (max. 14 nights, unless UK).

WooHoo! :cheer2: I saw this, this morning and got so excited.:cool1: Our dates are covered, now if only I could get regular dining in a value.

I jsut paid off my pop package. So I only have 100.00 in next year's vacation fund. So I'm hoping to book Thursday when dh gets paid. I wasn't expecting it to be released for my dates in September so early.

WoooHooo, just booked our trip for Jan/Feb, 7days/6night.

So excited got FD....staying at POP but upgraded to DDP! Well worth worth it.

FD saves us a ton of money, even having to upgrade to DDP. So glad to have the trip booked. :banana:

Does anyone know if we can utilize ALL the DISNEY deals that came out today? The free dining AND the cheaper rooms AND the gift card?

If NOT what would be the best route for three adults and 1 child in February?

How much is it extra to upgrade the food from Value resort?
THANKS much!:worship:

Does anyone know if we can utilize ALL the DISNEY deals that came out today? The free dining AND the cheaper rooms AND the gift card?

If NOT what would be the best route for three adults and 1 child in February?

How much is it extra to upgrade the food from Value resort?
THANKS much!:worship:

You can't combine discounts. However, if you were booking multiple trips you could use different deals on each trip.

To upgrade dining the cost is approx $12 per adult per day and approx $2 per child.....I'm not exact on that as the prices just changed.

The package that is best for you depends on many things. Such as tickets, plans for dining, dates etc.

Good thing we all stressed out about this free dining deal earlier this spring, huh?:thumbsup2

you can upgrade to regular dining when staying in a value resort..

Oh I know I can upgrade. I plan on upgrading from QS to DxDP. I was just thinking, wishfully, back to when regular DDP was offered in the Value Resorts for free dining.

Dumb question I know...but do the prices I see for the resort and free dining include tickets?:confused:

Dumb question I know...but do the prices I see for the resort and free dining include tickets?:confused:

If you go through the 'special offers' link then the price will include tickets. Do check the tickets that they include because it defaults to the same number of days as your stay....so if you are staying 8 days it will give you 8 day tickets. If that is not what you want you can change it but the minimum for FD is a 2 day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter