>> FREE DINING 2011 WATCH - Read Post # 1 BEFORE Posting

Could someone please tell me what it says? I am at a place I can't listen. Thanks!

Basically it was just a few travel agents discussing the rumor - but they seemed to think that the only reason the CMs in the call center would be having overtime would be for free dining. They said nothing else requires overtime. Then they were joking about it not happening tomorrow and how they'd all be "duped". Just sounded like they were expecting it. I didn't listen to the whole podcast, so maybe there's more someone heard??

Basically it was just a few travel agents discussing the rumor - but they seemed to think that the only reason the CMs in the call center would be having overtime would be for free dining. They said nothing else requires overtime. Then they were joking about it not happening tomorrow and how they'd all be "duped". Just sounded like they were expecting it. I didn't listen to the whole podcast, so maybe there's more someone heard??

This is the link to the discussion about Free Dining maybe coming out tomorrow:
http://mousechat.net/index.php/2011/04/07/free-dining-coming-out-april-8-2011-at-disney-world/

Called in right at 7 and their system is still down from an enhancement last night. She said it could be down for up to 2 hours.

I called and had the same message from a CM...I have to be on the road this morning, so I can't call until this afternoon! I'll check here as I'm dialing WDW for the latest...hoping for the best! :goodvibes

Called in right at 7 and their system is still down from an enhancement last night. She said it could be down for up to 2 hours.

I guess I will be checking later! I'm sure as any news is available it will be posted here!

Not sure how this rumor started, but the only thing happening today is the new DCL itineraries open for booking to the public. Sorry!

Aaaaaarrrrghhh!!!! I have to leave for work in 5 minutes and have a REALLY hard time sneaking in DIS time at work. My DH is off today, but I think he will get really crabby if I ask him to continually check.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter