>> FREE DINING 2011 WATCH - Read Post # 1 BEFORE Posting

I wasn't going to but... I also called and had a cm tell me it is against their policy to tell you if you have a pin code. I asked if that was new and she said it was that way for 2 years. I thanked her nicely and called back. Next cm told me no code for me, but he said he checked. Good luck to everyone!

That's is so untrue that you would know. I never got any emails about my pin until AFTER I booked using it. DH talked to a very nice CM who checked everyone in our group. Sometimes the emails don't get through or you miss it. There are many reasons that you might not know you have a pin.

Hoping someone will call who already knows they had one and give us the details of the FD pin, dates etc. I'm awaiting a report and watching this board. I don't see the sense in calling myself until I have more information. The pin might not even be for my dates. Also watching my email closely. We shall see! I'm glad that we booked with the 35% off code though, just in case nothing comes out. Would love FD.

Hoping someone will call who already knows they had one and give us the details of the FD pin, dates etc. I'm awaiting a report and watching this board. I don't see the sense in calling myself until I have more information. The pin might not even be for my dates. Also watching my email closely. We shall see! I'm glad that we booked with the 35% off code though, just in case nothing comes out. Would love FD.
I maybe regretting not booking with my percentage pin.

Got it! When I first called the CM seemed a little annoyed that I was calling without having received an email. I said I hadn't but that a lot of people I "know" had the pin code without getting the email. Sure enough after he put me on hold for a few minutes.....I had the PIN! We were booked with the kids play free deal 8/14-8/21 but I was going to have to make a room only ressy for 8/13, now we are all set with FD for 8/13 - 8/21 at POP. Not a huge savings difference, this saved me about $170 but hey every penny counts!

And BTW, the CM ended up being very nice ;)

Well, I just have to say I'm glad I'm not a CM, working the phone lines today! Let's give them all a break...imagine how many phone calls they're getting, and it's not even 8:00 EST yet. :scared1:

Oh, how disappointing rumors can be! popcorn::

I am going to wait until later to call. I know that they must be overwhelmed right now.

Nothing for me.........ugh.....holding out! I received a FD pin for July-August 13......maybe there are more to come. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

That's the pin I want to get. I'd be thrilled with FD (would be happy with quick service at the mods if that's the pin) and am wishing this were a Disney Visa offer rather then a random pin assignment. I hope you'll get the pin you want.

YAY!!! I got FD for CBR for 2 weeks!!! Can you imagine all the food we are going to eat! See you peeps there May 7-21!

Got it! When I first called the CM seemed a little annoyed that I was calling without having received an email. I said I hadn't but that a lot of people I "know" had the pin code without getting the email. Sure enough after he put me on hold for a few minutes.....I had the PIN! We were booked with the kids play free deal 8/14-8/21 but I was going to have to make a room only ressy for 8/13, now we are all set with FD for 8/13 - 8/21 at POP. Not a huge savings difference, this saved me about $170 but hey every penny counts!

And BTW, the CM ended up being very nice ;)

So you got FD for 8/14-8/21????? I thought FD pin was good until Aug 13????? Any updated info on dates???

This is confusing. I already had the FD pin for up to August 13 when I called a couple of days ago. Which BTW, I never received an email for. Ah well, maybe I'll get one that works for my dates later.

Any reports of June dates opening up for pins yet? Mainly those after the June 14 discount that was last offered. :confused:

No pin for us did get straight through though and booked anyway our room choice has been getting slimiar the longer i wait. I can still only hope there will be FD code before i go!:confused3 I know i should be excited but right now i only feel dissapointment that i hadn't booked earlier might of helped if i knew we were coming to DW and not DL::goodvibes

I also called but was told April 23-August 13:confused3

I ask if their where black out dates and instead of an answer, she asked "What dates are you looking for"? I told her I wasnt sure and I would call back after I talked to my DH. (I was hoping for a December trip:woohoo:). I then ask if it was a public code, she said no, it is one that is attached to my DH name.

I agree, for all of you that are going during this time frame, call and see if you have this code attached to ANY of the people in your party.

So you got FD for 8/14-8/21????? I thought FD pin was good until Aug 13????? Any updated info on dates???

Normally as long as you arrive on the last day of a FD promo "Aug 13" you will recieve FD for your length of stay up to 14 days

So I just called and was told there's no free dining pin code =( Should I call back? I'm already booked for May 1-8 but would love free dining. Actually, let me ask ya'll first, we booked with the 40% pin code we were offered at the end of last year and booked at WL, would free dining be a better offer or not? You can only use one offer right?

I just go on the website price the vacation w/o dining and that will be what you will pay.

So I just called and was told there's no free dining pin code =( Should I call back? I'm already booked for May 1-8 but would love free dining. Actually, let me ask ya'll first, we booked with the 40% pin code we were offered at the end of last year and booked at WL, would free dining be a better offer or not? You can only use one offer right?

I just spoke with a CM and they said if you have a deluxe booked with a 40% pin that is a better savings than FD. Unfortunatly mine is only a 30% discount and they said I have no pins attached right now. Even though a CM told me 4 days ago I did. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter